Payments Account Manager - French at Wix
Payments by Wix. We deal with all aspects of online payment processing and financial services for Wix users. Essentially, we make it possible for Wix users to get paid on their website. We're a customer-obsessed group of experts, from all disciplines, with vast knowledge and experience in fintech.
As the Payments by Wix Account Manager, you'll have the chance to lead the conversation with our top merchants. You'll be a key member of the team, working directly with our top Users ensuring they are receiving the best service and support during their payments life cycle.
An Account Manager or Customer Success Manager with 2+ years of experience in the Payments industry. You're obsessed with customer success, you can empathize with customer needs and pains, passionate about creating great products, and skilled in researching and analyzing user needs, intents, and business cases.
You're a team player and self-starter who's ready to shape a newly created team. With your excellent verbal and written English you should be able to effectively communicate with colleagues.
As a Payments Account Manager, you will:
- Create and cultivate deep and meaningful relationships with our users and build their loyalty towards Payments by Wix, get their feedback and represent their voice within relevant decision junctions to improve our products according to their business needs
- Coordinate with our users all communication of resolutions, inquiries, and issues
- Take accountability for the success of Wix's users assigned to you, their satisfaction, and the value they get from Wix products
- Communicate effectively within your team and across other Wix departments such as Support, Marketing and Payments Operations
- Develop, influence and improve payments knowledge within our team and Top User and deliver key value propositions
- Contribute to global and cross-departmental projects to improve our products and services
While the U.S. Wix team is WFH during Covid-19, at this time we are seeking Miami-based candidates who are able and willing to work on-site once we return to the office.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcomed, and anyone has the right to succeed.