Partner Success Associate at AppSumo (San Diego, CA)
AppSumo is the digital marketplace trusted by 1M+ entrepreneurs. We've helped launch thousands of top B2B tools like Mailchimp, Evernote, Intercom, and Dropbox just to name a few.
At AppSumo, we believe work doesn't have to suck. We love helping entrepreneurs build a lifestyle they're passionate about. And that includes you.
The foundation of our culture is treating teammates like adults. This is a place where we actually encourage you to have a side hustle and develop your career at AppSumo. You'll learn everything about starting and growing a business here-and get paid to do it.
We're on a mission to open the doors of entrepreneurship to everyone. You in?
Why this is your dream job:
This job is all about establishing relationships with our partners (i.e., the folks who list products on AppSumo) while they are selling on our marketplace. As one of our partners' main points of contact, you'll work to optimize their product's listing. If you're a self-motivated hustler and goal-digger, you're exactly who we're looking for!
- Communicate action items and deadlines across multiple projects (Slack, video conferencing, emails)
- Work cross-departmentally with the sales, content, and launch ops teams to improve the overall partner experience.
- Building and delivering resources that take partners to the next level
- Establishing and maintaining partner relationships
- Analyzing and implementing partner feedback
- Utilizing our AppSumo resources to help optimize partner listings and onboarding experience
- Anticipating potential obstacles for our partners and devising creative solutions
- 2+ years experience in a client/partner success role or similar role that involved forming relationships and managing multiple clients at one time (bonus points if it's in the tech space)
- 1+ year of marketing or related experience
- The ability to multitask and prioritize
- The ability to effectively connect with different types of learners (with diverse cultural backgrounds)
- Familiarity with Excel and outbound email sequencing
- High standards - missing a goal isn't an option for you, and you're focused and committed to pushing past the boundaries
- Experience with Hubspot, HelpScout, and spreadsheets is a plus!
- Health insurance through Humana, plus vision, dental, life insurance, and mental health services for you and your loved ones
- 401(k) matching
- 100% hybrid work model-work from home or the office
- Open vacation (PTO) policy (plan to make your Slack status a "🌴" at least one week per quarter)
- Freedom to have a side hustle (we don't treat that word like it's Voldemort)
- Free access to all the software and tools in the AppSumo marketplace
- An invite to our annual all-expenses-paid company trip (think Costa Rican Resort, not teambuilding at Generic Corporate Venue #84)
- Flexible hours that let you start late or take that midday power nap
- Access to our dog-friendly, snack-packed office in Austin
- Free lunch once a week, all the gear you need and work that actually makes an impact
Individuals seeking employment at AppSumo are considered without regard to race,
color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.