Partner Sales Account Manager at Adobe
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
At Adobe, we’re changing the world. How? We give people the tools to bring their ideas to life and create content that makes life more fun and work more meaningful. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. We're the ones behind the gorgeously designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day—and we’re the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies move from data to insight and insight to action by delivering content that people crave most.
We’re a company that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, and that’s why we invest in cultivating leaders throughout the organization. If you’re passionate about leading from where you sit, join us.
This Partner Manager (PM) role will support one of Adobe’s top global solution partners that has a global Adobe practice across the entire Adobe DX solution stack You will be part of a dedicated global PM team working very closely with Adobe Sales, Marketing, Product, Service and Enablement organizations to grow this partnership to meet its full potential and operate from a position of strength, integrity and leadership. This role will focus on the North America partner practice.
What You’ll Do
- Discover, qualify, and deliver early stage sales pipeline working closely with the Adobe fields sales organization and equivalent partner service stakeholders. Progress and monitor partner attributed pipeline to closure, dealing with escalations as needed.
- Drive enablement across all partner LOB’s to educate and inspire client facing partner stakeholders to recommend and sponsor Adobe platform offerings leveraging curated sales plays and use cases. Leverage SME’s as needed for deep dive technical workshops but be prepared to deliver compelling capabilities demonstrations of the platform and address high level Adobe value proposition for each of our tools, serving as a subject matter expert within digital experience ecosystems.
- Track, maintain and rectify any issues to ensure successful deployment of Adobe platform offerings lead by the global partner with support of Adobe’s own consulting organization, customer success managers and Adobe product teams as needed.
- Identify and build differentiated partner lead offerings that address meaningful customer business issues and can demonstrate repeatable joint wins for both Adobe and this global partner.
- Work closely with Adobe and partner marketing teams to create and deliver both market with (customer facing) and market to (partner facing) campaigns to drive thought leadership of Adobe tools and the overall global partnership with business metrics to accurately track effective ROI
- Represent Adobe with integrity and professionalism in every interaction with the partner armed with effective IQ and EQ to maintain world class collaboration between our respective organizations.
What You Need to Succeed
- Possess a “hunter” mentality to continuously educate and inspire a global expansive SI organization to recommend Adobe platform solutions to its clients
- Be comfortable as a dedicated Adobe concierge working across all levels and senior levels of the partner organization addressing simple and complex issues.
- Embrace a ground game mentality to find sales opportunities and attention to detail for the little and big things that need to get done from qualification to deal closure
- Ruthlessly committed to winning but always with the utmost integrity that embraces Adobe core values
- Have fun and be excited to be part of the best partner organization in the industry
- 3 -5 years’ experience in a quota-based Channel Sales role and partner program development – this includes experience in partner enablement, partner sales, partner marketing and managing partners at executive, VP and/or C-level.
- Experience working in a Recurring Revenue or SaaS organization
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, ideally in business or similar field preferred.
- You thrive on challenges and have history of successfully, consistently achieving revenue goals and objectives, within a complex client acquisition driven business,
- You have a passion for getting things done in an ambiguous environment, enjoy working hard, are full of energy for challenges, and seize opportunities more than others.
- Master Communicator - You provide the information people to the right people at the right time in the right way, adjusting your approach to fit the audience and setting (one-on-one, small and large groups, peers, and leaders inside and outside the organization). Excellent communication (written and verbal), presentation, and client / partner relationship skills are critical.
- Customer Focused - You have a passion for Customer Experience and helping businesses become wildly successful and are dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers. You get firsthand information and use it for improvements in products and services, act with customers in mind, and establish and maintain effective relationships with customers, gaining their trust and respect.
- Strategist - You have perspective and can see and discuss multiple aspects and impacts of issues and project them into the future, recognize what can/should be done now to affect future performance, and see and understand the challenges between the current and the ideal situation.
- Business Insight - You know what to prioritize, creatively solve complex problems, and use data to make decisions. You possess a deep level of knowledge about how businesses work, keep up with relevant practices and trends, and know the competition.
- Self-motivated: You can work with a minimum of supervision and be capable of strategically organizing and prioritizing multiple tasks in a proactive manner, marshaling the resources needed to get things done and deliver key achievements on time.
- A Planner - You have strong attention to detail, accurately scope out the length and difficulty of tasks and projects, anticipate and adjust for problems and roadblocks, and easily development and maintain schedules.
- Collaborative - You have demonstrated success working cross-functionally in matrixed organizations, and have the ability to forge strong bonds and work collaboratively with key external and internal partners such across Product Development, Channel, Marketing, other sales channels.
- Composed - You know how to remain collected in a fast-paced, high pressure, dynamic environment and carry out responsibilities with minimal direction.
- Flexible - You not only cope with change, you grow with it and can shift gears comfortably.
- Personable - You are a high energy professional with a resiliently positive attitude and deep personal confidence that exudes a strong sense of teamwork by working effectively, respectfully, and efficiently with all team members.
- Technically Adept - You pick up on technical things quickly, enjoy learning new skills and knowledge, and are adept at staying ahead of the curve on relevant industry, company, product, or technical knowledge.
- Courageous and Ethical - You possess professional courage, steadfastly persevere through challenges, are ambitious while humble, have high standards for ethics and integrity, and do the right things the appropriate way.
- Travel Flexible - Ability to travel domestically as needed. This job may require upwards of 25% travel to meet with partners which may require overnight stays or week-long stays at locations (depending on project).
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.