Partner Channel Agent II (PCA) at Flyhomes (Seattle, WA)
We’re on a mission to build the world’s best homebuying and home selling experience because buying a home or selling the one you’re in shouldn’t feel complicated. Our simplified approach brings local market experts together, giving our clients a team of research analysts, loan officers, and Tour Specialists—all under one roof—including a dedicated Flyhomes Agent to guide them every step of the way so they can buy and sell with confidence.
If you’re looking for a company where you’ll make a difference every day and work on a team where authenticity, equity, and innovation are valued—Flyhomes is the place for you.
We are currently seeking a driven and enthusiastic Partner Channel Agent II (PCA) who can delight clients and go above and beyond the call of duty to join our Seattle, WA Fly Team location!
What you'll do as our Partner Channel Agent II (PCA):
- Create client partnerships and increase brand loyalty by developing home buying/selling strategies with clients, leveraging Flyhomes programs and services
- Work collaboratively with internal team members in Customer Success, Pricing, Research, and Closing to ensure effective communication flow and exemplary client experience throughout the client’s journey
- Follow up on client leads from partner channels to schedule tours of properties they’re interested in
- Meet clients throughout the King County Area to tour homes, coming prepared to share details on homes, neighborhoods and the homebuying process
- Mediate sales and purchase negotiations leveraging subject matter expertise to advocate in the clients’ best interests
- Problem-solve and respond to clients’ needs throughout transaction and post-close; proactively troubleshoot potential challenges
- Manage CRM software and relevant partner channel apps and tools with clients’ information and transaction details
- Constantly seek ways to improve the conversion rate with the best customer service (SCAT score) and make Flyhomes tours the best in the industry
- Stay current with real estate market trends, industry and compliance requirements; attend trainings and maintain professional networks
Your experiences, skills, and abilities:
- Ability to work full-time, including weekends
- Three or more years’ experience in real estate, customer service, or business development roles
- Ability and willingness to conduct tours across the entire King County Area, as needed
- Access to a reliable and presentable vehicle (company vehicle may be provided at a later point)
- Valid driver’s license and insurance
- Active Washington State real estate license
- Must have had 2 closed transactions since starting in real estate
Our core values
Join a team where authenticity, equity, and innovation come together to build the world’s best homebuying and selling experience. Do you have what it takes?
People, not properties
People are at the forefront of every decision that we make. It’s that simple. Whether you're an employee or a client, you’re part of a community—and we always take care of our own.
We love what we do, and it shows. We’re fully invested in continuous improvement, whether that’s for our services, our employees, or our clients. Our innovation drives our empathy.
Egos knock people down—we build people up. At Flyhomes, every voice matters, because we know that we achieve so much more when we listen to each other.
We always do right by each other, no matter what. That means working hard, doing our best, telling the truth and championing what’s right—even when no one’s watching.
Bias for action
The housing market is always moving and we are, too. We’re a silo-free zone and not afraid to team up, take action, and go big!
If you’re dedicated to creating an inclusive, equitable, and more enjoyable real estate experience with solutions for every homebuyer and seller, then we want to talk to you!
Perks of working at Flyhomes
At the end of the day, our strength comes from our people, and we’re determined to recognize and promote your wellbeing—be it professionally, financially, physically, or mentally.
- Generous PTO
- 401K matching
- Health, dental, vision Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life and AD&D
- Employee Assistance Plan (EAP)
- Paid volunteer time
- 401(k) Retirement Plans
- Homebuying & selling perks (we love it!)
- Dog-friendly HQ!
We know that energized teams engage people from remarkable backgrounds and experiences. At Flyhomes, we believe that when bringing people together, it’s important to feel respected and included so that we can be more creative, innovative, and successful together. Connecting Flyhomies to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team.
Flyhomes is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment of associates. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.
To all recruitment agencies: Flyhomes does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Flyhomes employees or any other company location. Flyhomes is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, Flyhomes will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, Flyhomes explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.