Clari uses AI and automation to drive growth and retention for high-performing revenue teams. Clari’s market-leading Revenue Operations Platform is currently processing over $300 billion in pipeline each year, and is used by over 100,000 marketing, sales, and customer success professionals across 170 countries. Customers include market leaders like Adobe, Zoom, Qualtrics, UiPath, Okta, and Workday. We constantly hear from our customers that Clari is required equipment, and that we’ve changed their lives and the trajectory of their businesses. It never gets old, and we never take it for granted. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for leading a team of Account Development Managers (ADMs) more traditionally known as Sales Development Reps (SDRs). Our ADMs are unique in that they’re focused on growing our footprint within our current customer portfolio by working closely with our Account Managers (AMs) and Customer Success Managers (CSMs) to identify and source expansion opportunities via cross-sell and up-sell motions.
You will set team and department strategies, motivate the team to hit and exceed targets, and coach your team members to become sales professionals. You will collaborate with marketing and sales teams to drive new business growth to achieve revenue targets. Additionally, you will collaborate on improving sales operations and performance metrics for the Revenue Development team. Finally, you will work to manage, hire, and train all new Sales Development Representatives as we continue to scale.
The most successful sales teams run on Clari, from opportunity to close. With Clari’s AI platform, sales reps know where to focus, managers can immediately spot risk in pipeline, and execs forecast with confidence.
Starting with the sales organization, we’re creating software that people love to use and solving BIG problems for our customers -- leveraging AI to transform the way they make decisions, how they work, and how they grow.
There’s a huge opportunity ahead of us, and we’re about to blast off. Want a seat on the rocket?
This is a fully remote opportunity and can be worked from any location in the United States.
- Set Revenue Development strategy for the customer segment, as well as team and individual KPIs
- Work with ADMs to develop their plans for outbound prospecting and inbound lead qualification to meet their quota
- Inspire and motivate ADMs to exceed goals through coaching and incentives
- Develop and optimize tools and processes for the entire Sales Development team to improve effectiveness and productivity
- Coach the team on sales methodology by conducting “mock call” exercises, role plays, and phone work to develop a strong foundation of sales skills
- Maximize the team’s impact by developing key performance metrics and dashboards that help the individuals focus on improving performance: i.e. call to connect, connect to meeting, etc.
- Work closely with sales leadership to optimize pipeline and revenue creation
- Work with hiring managers and the People team to understand the needs of the company and identify potential paths SDRs can grow into.
- Run effective team and cross functional meetings, conveying the right information in the right way and ensuring everyone is engaged
- Partner with revenue operations and marketing operations to ensure the team has the best tools to do their job, and that they are configured to ensure SDR efficiency and productivity
- Partner with marketing, enablement, and the post sales team on account targets, outbound prospecting, inbound qualification, messaging, and ABM (account based marketing) campaigns
- 2+ years of experience leading a SaaS SDR or Sales team of at least four people preferred
- Experience hiring, training, motivating, and mentoring senior Sales Development Reps
- Proven track record of delivering sales pipeline at large enterprise accounts
- Proven experience successfully managing people to achieve and exceed performance goals
- Proven experience designing training programs for SDR development and continued education
- Experience analyzing metrics and creating dashboards to report on performance and trends
- Experience in a diverse tech stack for sales development use cases like CRM, SEP, ABM, etc.
- Ability to drive and manage cross-functional initiatives at scale
Benefits and Culture
- Team-bonding activities and company-wide events
- Flexible working hours and remote opportunities
- Internet, phone, and wellness reimbursements
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Fertility support
- 401(k) and college savings plan
- Pre-IPO stock options
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable.” To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!
Read Full Job Description