About the Role:
ActionIQ is building the next-generation data infrastructure for the CMO. As Marketing becomes more data-driven, and CMOs more sophisticated, a new market for data-first Marketing Applications is inevitable and requires a complete rethink of the traditional Marketing tech stack. ActionIQ is a pioneer in this emerging space pursuing a multi-billion dollar opportunity.
You will have the opportunity to join our very fast-growing company as a Customer Success Manager. Assigned to some of our Fortune 500 customers, this role is often a first point of contact for all things post-sales, responsible for driving client success against account objectives, strategies, and milestones, and mutually agreed upon success criteria. Customer Success will own the strategic adoption and post-sales strategy to fortify a foundation for both gross retention and upsell growth. This role will represent the entire range of ActionIQ products and services to assigned customers and will lead the customer’s adoption and value realization -- ensuring the needs and expectations are being met by the ActionIQ product and service offerings.
The Customer Success Manager will partner closely with our Account Management, Field Engineering/Professional Services, and Sales teams to ensure the overall successful adoption, usage, and value realization within the customer’s organization.
About the Team:
The Customer Success organization at ActionIQ plays a critical role in maturing our customers while laying the foundation for ongoing growth to maintain ActionIQ’s leadership position in the CDP category. Customer Success will cultivate partnerships across the ActionIQ family with our customers to solve customer business challenges and innovate. ActionIQ is a customer-centric approach. You will join a highly collaborative team of high performance, results oriented professionals who all want to win.
One year from now you will have:
- Established and aligned on Success Criteria for your clients’ programs
- Become a trusted advisor to program owners within your accounts across Marketing, CX, IT, and Data
- Integrate with ActionIQ product and engineering teams to align our roadmap with growth and valuable priorities
- Actively maintain post-sales relationships among program owners and customer stakeholders to ensure strategic adoption of ActionIQ
- Define success metrics and ensure the roadmap is comprehensive of ActionIQ’s activations to drive business objectives and ROI for your customer base
- Meet targets & KPIs for assigned accounts, including referenceability, advocacy and collaboration on strategic objectives
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer success metrics on an ongoing basis
- Escalate & identify solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while ensuring the involvement of all necessary leadership and company personnel
- Provide feedback to the product & executive teams on potential innovations that can enhance customer value in the future
- Bachelor's degree required – MS/MBA or applicable advanced degree a plus
- 5-7 years of Customer Facing experience, preferably in the Fortune 1000 space, in roles such as: consulting, sales, support customer success, account management, consulting, or client service role
- Client Facing experience in complex technology, MarTech or SaaS required
- Experience in complex accounts where multiple stakeholders make decisions around scaling and enabling different business units on your platform
- Proven experience driving client relationships, especially concerning sensitive issues, and effective problem solving; ability to analyze challenges and produce a viable solution as well as drive urgency around prioritisation of KPIs
- Experience working with agencies/third parties on data strategies and aligning with partners preferred
- CRM account management or sales experience a plus
- Flexible management style and ability to multi-task and work well in a fast changing environment
- Willingness to travel up to 40% of the time when back in office initially with the potential to make the role more geographically focused in the future
- Work with a fun, inclusive, and smart team of people as we build a NYC-based enterprise software company!
- Competitive compensation package, including significant equity component
- Backed by top-tier VCs (Sequoia, Andreessen Horowitz, FirstMark Capital)
- Top notch health insurance benefits, including 12 weeks paid parental leave for both parents.
- We are currently working remotely due to COVID-19, but we will be opening a beautiful new office right on Madison Square Park! All NYC-based employees will have the option to return to the office 3 days per week beginning after Labor Day on an “opt-in” basis. We plan to officially reopen our office in the beginning of 2022.
- Check out our latest blog post here to learn how we designed our return to work plans.
- Work from Home stipend to optimize office set up.
ActionIQ is committed to building an inclusive, equitable, and diverse organization. We embrace equal opportunity for all applicants and seek to foster a culture of belonging for our employees. We recognize and appreciate that the more inclusive we are, the better we will function as a team. AIQ welcomes qualified applicants of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or family status, disability, military veteran status, and any other status or background. Join us on our journey to build a product that will help our customers deliver memorable experiences that will drive loyalty and growth.