Licensed Medicare & ACA Insurance Agents, Walmart Retail Store at Assurance
Own the following duties
- Assist Medicare and ACA eligible individuals in Walmart store to select the appropriate Medicare and ACA health insurance plan.
- Work with the pharmacy manager and store manager to provide the best experience for shoppers.
- Present potential solutions using our world class suite of insurance products.
- Abide by the procedures, rules and requirements of Assurance, Walmart and regulatory bodies.
- Participate in coaching sessions with Sales Manager and execute on necessary comms/behavior changes Meet daily goals including store attendance, applications submitted, completing required reporting.
- Adhere to work schedule consistently.
Why you should choose us over any other opportunity
- Growth opportunities – we offer leadership development training and promote from within for those employees seeking career advancement.
- No cold calling or outbound dialing. All leads will be inbound shoppers to the retail stores.
- A culture that is focused on a constructive communication process.
- Supportive management team that aids and encourages development and career progression.
- Ongoing coaching and career development including individual and group coaching sessions.
- Fast paced, high performance environment We represent multiple carriers in 50 states.
Requirements to join
- High school diploma or the equivalent is required, Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Life, Accident, & Health resident insurance license.
- Ambitious, outgoing, sales minded with strong interpersonal skills to build rapport with Walmart customers.
- Highly self-motivated and self-disciplined with ability to work effectively in a retail sales environment.
- Organizational skills and effective time management to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Analytical skills to understand key performance metrics.
We offer a rewards package that is 2nd to none
- Competitive base hourly rate & commission, with chance to earn performance-based bonuses
- A generous benefit package, paid time off including company holidays
- Participate in company-sponsored retirement savings plans (401k)
Work Location & Schedule
- The Sales Agent will be required to work 40 hours per week.
- Position Location: This position will be located in a Walmart store.