Lead Subject Matter Expert - Technology Sales at Springboard
Sorry, this job was removed at 8:31 a.m. (CST) on Thursday, September 23, 2021
Springboard is a San-Francisco-based Series B workforce development company. Our goal is to improve professional education, and we’ve helped thousands of students launch new careers in cutting-edge fields like data science, design, coding and cybersecurity through a combination of project-based curricula, 1-on-1 mentorship, and career coaching.
In our relentless pursuit of transforming lives by imparting job-ready skills, we’ve identified Tech Sales as an area with great need for hands-on, industry-oriented, career-focused learning. So, we’re looking for a few experts to help us build a course to teach Tech Sales skills with a focus on skills needed to succeed in entry-level roles at B2B SaaS companies.
Be our Lead Subject Matter Expert
- Starting October 1, 2021; ~4 months, ~20 hours per week
- Set vision for our Tech Sales course, including learning objectives & structure
- Collaborate w/ an instructional designer to build out a full curriculum, including curating online resources, recording original video, designing assignments, etc.
- Create rubrics for mentors and TAs to evaluate student work
- Can be remote, but must be available for sync meetings w/ our Instructional Design team during Pacific Time M-F
Can’t Commit the Time? Join our Advisory Board -
- The Tech Sales Advisory Board is a team of industry experts from varied backgrounds who will provide curriculum feedback (usually asynchronously but occasionally in 1:1 calls with an instructional designer), ensuring our offering is up to real-world requirements. You’ll: 1. Define & validate the course curriculum (5-10 hours total over 4 weeks) 2. Build the course (5-10 hours over 8 weeks)
- Minimum 2 years’ U.S. experience as an SDR or BDR -> SDM or BDM or as a Sales Trainer in a B2B SaaS environment
- Experience hiring, training, coaching, and/or mentoring entry-level sales teams
- Ability to build effective, clear training materials: excellent communication skills + opinions on how you’d teach this stuff
- Proven ability to work independently and collaboratively, and to meet tight deadlines across a multi-month project
- High quality bar, yet receptive and responsive to feedback
- Passionate about educating and guiding the next generation of tech sales professionals
Interested? Have questions? Email [email protected]
The Springboard team of 220 works out of offices in the heart of San Francisco and Bengaluru. We’re backed by top investors, including Costanoa Ventures, Reach Capital, Learn Capital, Pearson Ventures, and the founders of LinkedIn and Princeton Review.
Working with us, you’ll enjoy competitive compensation, health insurance coverage (for employees based in California, our base plans are fully covered by Springboard; for employees based outside of California, we offer low-premium coverage), a 401k plan, a generous learning budget, team lunches and snacks, and an opportunity to impact thousands of lives alongside a fun, dedicated and mission-driven team. To learn more about our team and culture, follow us on Instagram @springboardlife!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We welcome applications from all backgrounds, and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Read Full Job Description