As a Key Account Manager for Loverboy, you will be responsible for driving sales volume by calling on targeted on and off premise local, regional chains within our key west coast footprint. This unique position is responsible for managing existing accounts, securing new distribution and programming and working closely with both the Loverboy sales team and our network of distributors to ensure the execution of our sales strategy. The Key Account Manager will also be a vital part of our growing National Accounts team and take on projects and responsibilities as directed by the Vice President of National Accounts.
We like to bend the rules, think outside the box and move quickly to capitalize on the incredible opportunity at hand. You’ll be expected to roll up your sleeves, think strategically, and act creatively to achieve specific sales and brand goals. This is not a corporate environment; we do not hand you a play-by-play handbook outlining how to do your job.
Loverboy is on a rocket ship and we’re looking for self-starters that know how to take initiative and proactively add value. If making an immediate impact excites you, please read on!
Required Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Aggressively pursue new national, regional, and local chains while maximizing volume and revenue by using fact-based selling and leveraging relationships.
- Create, sell in, communicate, and activate local programming and marketplace initiatives.
- Cultivate strong relationships with the Loverboy distribution network and key on and off premise buyers.
- Maintain a consistent presence within the designated sales territory via key account visits, aimed at executing resets, programming and activations in partnership with local distributors and the Loverboy sales team.
Education and Certifications:
- Bachelor’s Degre
- A minimum of 3 years of sales experience; beverage experience preferred.
- Direct selling experience with national accounts & relationships with beer buyers is a plus.
- Proficient in VIP and syndicated IRI/ Nielsen data preferred.
Skills & Capabilities:
- Superior time management skills, ability to multitask, set priorities and plan.
- Strong analytical skills: ability to link strategies and objectives to develop a plan.
- Excellent communication skills: ability to communicate effectively verbally, send and receive information clearly and concisely.
What is Loverboy? We are a premium alcohol and lifestyle brand focused on setting new trends and standards in the better-for-you and ready-to-drink beverage categories. Our Sparkling Hard Teas are sold through the 3-tier system, and our RTDs and Merchandise are sold direct-to-consumer. Aside from our drive and commitment to creating game-changing beverages, Loverboy is a do-good company. We are on a mission to show the world a good time while finding new ways to give back each quarter.
The result? Loverboy is the #1 brand in the beyond beer category based on our $ velocity. We are also the fastest-growing omnichannel alcohol brand, and we are doing it organically and profitably. Our team has built a best-in-class distribution network of over 150 wholesalers, providing nationwide coverage as we rapidly expand to meet pent-up demand.
What about the culture? Loverboy is a Play-Hard, Work-Harder family. With CEO Kyle Cooke at the helm, you know we’re all here to have a good time doing what we love. Though we are known to burn the midnight oil, we understand that balance is key to our individual and collective success. We offer unlimited vacation days to do use at your discretion, work-from-home flexibility, and an opportunity to earn equity in the company.
Our focus is on building a positive, welcoming environment that thrives when team members think proactively, work collaboratively, take initiative, and aren’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and wear multiple hats.
More Information on Loverboy Inc.
Loverboy Inc. operates in the Food industry. The company is located in New York, NY. Loverboy Inc. was founded in 2018. It has 45 total employees. To see all 11 open jobs at Loverboy Inc., click here.
Read Full Job Description