Junior Account Executive at Bainbridge Health (Philadelphia, PA)
| Philadelphia, PA
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:19 a.m. (CST) on Tuesday, January 10, 2023
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
Bainbridge Health unlocks the full value of pharmacy data to enhance the safety, efficiency and reliability of medications. Our goal is to make it easier for pharmacy and safety leaders to prevent patient harm, reduce avoidable waste, and help clinicians regain control of their time. A spin-out company of the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, we work with premier health systems, device manufacturers, and pharmaceutical companies across the United States. We are venture-backed, growing quickly, and excited to build a great team and technology to make healthcare better.
About the Role
Bainbridge Health is seeking a Business Development Representative to join the Revenue Team. As an early member of the Revenue Team, you will be responsible for developing accounts, scheduling, and holding initial meetings. Your success will be measured by your ability to set up conversations and meetings that drive the growth of the company. As the BDR, here’s what you will be doing:
• Generating initial meetings with key stakeholders at hospitals and health systems
• Performing daily outreach via cold calling, email, and LinkedIn
• Managing and researching leads in HubSpot
• Following up and nurturing prospects with the eventual goal of closing subscriptions to Bainbridge’s data platform and services
• Working closely with leaders of the company to develop your outreach strategies and skills
Who You Are
This is a unique sales opportunity to join a growing start-up and to hone your sales skills:
• You’re a hunter. You are driven by the goal of identifying quality opportunities and contributing to the growth of the sales funnel.
• You have a genuine interest in helping people make the most out of their jobs using our software and services.
• You want a career that produces meaningful value in society.
• You believe strongly in teamwork and collaboration.
• You can communicate complex ideas in an approachable and accessible manner.
• You are capable of giving and receiving constructive feedback.
• Bachelor’s degree and/or minimum 2 years’ experience working in pharmaceutical, medical, or healthcare technology industries
• Experience with Hubspot, Salesforce, or other CRM tool for lead management
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• High level of initiative, creative thinking, and problem-solving skills
• Independent thinker with the ability to find the tools and resources to be successful
• Experience in healthcare or other large enterprise
• Prior BDR/SDR experience within a SAAS-based company
• Philadelphia sports fan. Just kidding, we won’t hold it against you if you’re not.
Location and Travel
This is a U.S.-based, remote position. Our corporate headquarters is located in Philadelphia, PA. This position will require occasional travel to industry events and semi-annual company gatherings, so proximity to a major airport is strongly encouraged.
Medication administration is the most complex, costly and dangerous activity in the hospital. Complicated supply chains and antiquated technology make it extremely difficult for clinicians to manage medication use. In practice, the majority of clinicians are left to make critical decisions in a vacuum with very little actionable data. Our mission is to help healthcare organizations unlock the value of their medication data to prevent errors, reduce cost, and maintain regulatory compliance. Bainbridge Health’s Med O.S.® technology platform and clinical services automates time-intensive data analysis processes and provides clinicians with actionable information to improve patient care. We are currently serving 100 hospitals across the United States and working with leading medical device manufacturers and industry trade organizations. Learn more about us at www.bainbridgehealth.com.
Compensation & Other Benefits
• Competitive compensation including our stock option plan which enables everyone on the team to share in the growth we create together
• Comprehensive health plan where we offer top-tier medical, dental and vision for employees and their families
• A minimum of 20 vacation days
• 9 company holidays and a week of rest between Christmas Eve and New Years Day
• Perpetual "Summer" Fridays where every week, all year we have half day Fridays
• Top tier 401(K) plan administered through Guideline including leading index funds from Vanguard and the lowest expense rations in the industry
• A remote-first working environment, with access to our co-working offices in Philadelphia
Read Full Job Description