Inside Sales Representative at Checkr (Orlando, FL)
Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by designing technology to create opportunities for all. We believe all candidates, regardless of who they are, should have a fair chance to work. Established in 2014 and valued at $5B, Checkr is using technology to bring hiring to the next level. Our People Trust Platform uses machine learning to help thousands of companies modernize their background check process and make hiring safer, more efficient, and more inclusive. Some of our customers include Uber, Instacart, Doordash, Netflix, Compass Group, and Adecco.
A career with Checkr is an opportunity to work with some of the best and brightest minds, disrupt an industry for a better future, and give otherwise overlooked candidates access to employment. Checkr has been recognized in Forbes Best Startup Employers and is a top Y Combinator company by valuation.
We are looking for hungry sales professionals to join our growing Inside Sales team. As an Inside Sales Representative, you will be responsible for driving new customer acquisition within the SMB market. This position is critical to the growth of our business by providing an exceptional customer experience while demonstrating the positive impact of our product.
Please note that this is a office/remote hybrid role in Orlando
- Maintain a speedy response time to all inbound inquiries within set SLAs
- Drive conversion by closing direct, transactional deals
- Acquire new customers through targeted outbound outreach via phone, email and other channels
- Qualify and appropriately route any leads that aren’t in your book
- Follow the sales process and work with leadership to improve the process where opportunity to optimize exists
- Plan and prioritize sales activities which includes but not limited to; targeted sales campaigns, targeted email and calling, virtual customer meetings, and occasional demo
- Hit or exceed monthly customer acquisition quotas
What you bring:
- 1+ years of sales development or inside sales experience
- You have a track record of success in effectively developing and managing both an inbound and outbound pipeline
- You consistently met or exceeded your quota
- You have experience selling to new customers
- You have the ability to excel in a fast-paced environment and are comfortable with change
- You have the ability to self-motivate, prioritize and manage unstructured time
- Experience using sales tools such as Outreach, Salesforce or equivalent sales stacks is a plus
What you get
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Learning and development allowance
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Up to 25K reimbursement for fertility, adoption, and parental planning services
- Flexible PTO policy
- Monthly wellness stipend, home office stipend
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.