Location: United States (Alaska or Hawaii time zones preferred)
Language requirements: English. Other languages are a plus.
Start date: ASAP
Invitae is on a mission to drive genetic information into mainstream medicine to improve healthcare for billions of people.
To bolster our shared mission and help Invitae expand, we are looking for an Inside Sales Representative. In this position, you will be responsible for proactively qualifying and creating new leads as well as increasing revenue.A day in the life
Your typical day might include the following:
- Your typical day might include the following:
- Partnering up with sales force, client services and external customers;
- Prospecting, building and growing a strong pipeline for sales;
- Planning and crafting call strategy to support sales activities;
- Creating qualified leads through cold calls and email outreach;
- Organizing and prioritizing sales lead information into the customer relationship management tool;
- Coordinating appointments between potential clients and Field Sales team;
- Improving customer awareness, knowledge and interest in Invitae products; Resolving customer issues effectively;
- Analyzing trends, patterns, finding opportunities and communicating them to sales team;
- Championing product and market knowledge.
This job might be for you if:
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree - emphasis in science is valued, and you are proficient in English. Additional Asian language is a plus!
- You know your way around CRMs, specially Salesforce;
- You have stellar interpersonal skills and impeccable phone etiquette;
- High levels of excellent customer service, internal and external, are central to your way of working;
- You are tech savvy and detailed professional with strong organizational and research skills;
- Teamwork is essential to you and at the same time you become comfortable with working by yourself;
- You know how to prioritize, articulate and coordinate your daily activities under dynamic conditions.
We are a multidisciplinary company performing a novel business model in a highly technical and supervised industry against a backdrop of rapid and groundbreaking technological advancement. Patients are at the center of everything we do, while we continually seek to improve and grow in efficiency and strive to produce consistent and reliable results.
Our dedication has fueled striking growth, and our team has more than doubled in the past three years. But what we’re most proud of is helping more than 2 million patients get the medical answers they need.
Do you want to know more about us and how we are changing the genetics industry?
- Visit our website Invitae.com
- Check out Invitae’s YouTube Channel
- Follow us on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram
At Invitae, we value diversity and provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Invitae retains your application data for 12 months to process your job application and produce anonymised monitoring statistics. After 12 months, your data will automatically be deleted. In addition, you have the right to request your personal data be deleted, updated or removed at any time. You can also have a copy of the information Invitae holds about you. Please send your requests to [email protected]
/!\ Staffing and Recruiting Agencies /!\
Contact from Staffing and Recruitment Agencies are not appreciated and will be automatically disregarded. Our vacancies are only intended for individuals.
Individuals being represented by an agency will be considered unsolicited. We do not accept unsolicited CVs or applications from agencies other than preferred suppliers.
Direct contact with hiring managers is not appreciated. Agencies that try to by-pass Talent Acquisition will not be considered for future partnerships. Please note that all recruitment is handled through Talent Acquisition.