Group Sales Coordinator at Vacasa (Remote)
We started with just one home and an idea: to bring homeowners and renters together with smart technology and caring local teams. Today, we’re the largest full-service vacation rental company in North America, thanks to the people who give us their best every day. You’ll fit right in here if you’re curious, entrepreneurial, and thrive in a rapid-growth environment.
Why Marketing at Vacasa?
The Marketing team is a growth engine for the company, focussed on innovating, iterating, and learning quickly in service of our customers and cross functional partners. We are storytellers and reputation builders, blending left brain creativity with right brain pragmatism. We have big ambition - to make Vacasa the defining brand in hospitality for vacation rentals. We have a compelling story to tell and are looking for experienced Marketers to get the word out.
What we’re looking for
Vacasa is looking for a Group Sales Coordinator who is energetic and highly skilled in client communications and sales to join our team. A successful candidate will be a strong communicator who is comfortable contacting leads over the phone and in-person or via video conference. They can learn and adapt quickly, highly responsive, and find reward in building a strong organization. This person will consistently meet departmental goals while maintaining high customer satisfaction. They will demonstrate a track record of excellence as a team player who is self-motivated, reliable, and coachable. This position reports to the Group Sales Manager.
What you’ll do
- Coordinate creation of group proposals and contracts for Sales Managers
- Process group contracts including deposit payments, client change requests and rooming lists according to contract due dates.
- Distribute group resumes to ensure all key stakeholders are informed of all group needs while onsite.
- Coordinate group block bookings via upload form or through Group Reservation team. Manage group block additions, cancellations, changes, and room assignments
- Audit group reservations via daily Reservation reports
- Book and manage meeting room space in Admin and Shared Outlook Calendar
- Answer incoming calls for Group Sales lead phone queue
- Participate in incoming group preparation meetings
- Assist with replacement units for homes that leave rental program
- Maintain internal incoming group document
- Familiarization of group properties, amenities, meeting space and fees
- Reconcile group departures weekly for balances, commissions and Future stay credits
- Capture and build lead lists for sales generation
- Assist Group Sales Managers with additional tasks as needed including site tours
- Perform other duties or projects as assigned.
Skills you'll need
- 2+ years experience working in sales or related field
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field
- Ability to work well under pressure and deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous Reservations or customer service experience preferred
Ability to work from home and resides in one of the followings states: AK, AL, AZ, CA, CO DE, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MO, MT, NC, NH, NM, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, or WY
You’ll be working in your home office setting. We hold virtual training sessions and weekly team meeting. Occasional offsite team meetings in your region or our HQ locations. Requires frequent, repetitive use of a computer, phone, and office equipment. Requires patient, professional communication with prospective clients, and the ability to build confidence with prospects.
- $15.38-$20.19 Hourly ($32k-$42k Annually) DOE
- Health/dental/vision insurance—100% coverage option based on hours worked
- Employer Sponsored & Voluntary Supplemental Benefits based on hours worked
- 401K retirement savings plan with immediate 100% company match on the first 6% you contribute
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts based on hours worked
- Paid vacation & sick days
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts
- All the equipment you’ll need to be successful
- Great colleagues and culture
Vacasa is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate against applicants based upon race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or other classes protected by applicable law. Veterans are encouraged.
Vacasa is committed to maintaining a safe and productive work environment. Possession, use, or being under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs in the workplace is prohibited.
An offer of employment for this role will be contingent upon the successful completion of a background check.