In most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join Zoom: in-person, hybrid or remote. Visit this page for more information about Zoom's Workstyles .
The Enterprise Sales Associate, Inside Sales supporting Enterprise, will generate new business sales revenue within the Enterprise account base. This will be achieved through effective territory planning, using business development techniques and sales activities within an assigned territory, and collaboration with cross-funtional partners. Top Enterprise Sales Associates showcase the ability to focus on understanding a prospect organization's initiatives, challenges, pain points and how Zoom solutions provide outcomes that align to those business initiatives.
- Lead your own sales opportunities
- Run sales from start to finish where the average sales cycle is 3 months.
- Partner with Enterprise Account Executives, BDRs, and product specialists to meet or exceed quarterly, bi-annual and annual sales objectives.
- Build business relationships to increase customer adoption
- Manage a territory in partnership with Enterprise Account Executives
- Work with support teams to achieve success including systems engineers, solution architects and field leadership
- Travel occasionally for training and/or meetings may be required.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- A demonstrable track record of success within inside or field sales (managing existing customers and finding and closing new business)
- Experience driving full sales cycles in highly complex & large accounts.
- Experience in Business to Business sales (B2B)
- Experience in Technology/SaaS related sales is a plus
- Solid time management skills
- Strong relationship building skills when working with customers, prospects and internal colleagues
- A growth mindset, self starter and a self learner
- A thorough understanding of the sales process, and ability to progress and quarterback complex sales cycles
- Communication and presentation skills
- Ability to adapt to a rapid & constantly changing environment
- The drive to contribute, grow and make an impact on a rapidly growing department and company
Minimum Qualifications For Internal Candidates
- Minimum 3 years sales experience; Minimum of 1 year of experience in a customer facing role at Zoom
- Consistently achieved quota over the last 12 months
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us at [email protected] .
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram
- View more jobs, sign up for job alerts and join our talent community. Visit the Zoom careers site .