The AMER Enterprise Development Manager is responsible for driving their team to achieve pipeline quota while setting an example for the sales organization through team work, strategy and personal accountability. We have over 200,000 customers worldwide and the Enterprise Advocate oversees the largest 10% of customers in their respective regions. Our non-traditional Inside Sales teams are based in Austin and Boston and work together with our Enterprise Advocates, Channel Partners, Product Specialists, Loyalty Advocates and Marketing Team. We are looking for a manager to build and implement an effective sales strategy, hire and train new EDRs and coach the team to success.
Minimum Required Experience
- 2+ years of experience managing a sales team in the technology industry
- Consistent track record of achieving revenue goals
- Experience coaching, mentoring and developing a team of sales representatives
- Must be able to successfully manage time, tasks and duties independently
- Be proficient with tools such as Salesforce, LinkedIn, Slack, Zoom
- Experience working with cross functional leaders such as demand generation, sales operations and enablement
- Achieve pipeline goals on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis
- Coach and train EDRs in self-source prospecting, holding discovery calls, and strategically engaging customers
- Cultivate a culture of KPI's and Metrics
- This individual is a leader with vision in our messaging and value proposition and is actively involved in strategic sales cycles across the team
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who's who of tech is why we're here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned-collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we're looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we're committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can rock the role, we'd love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian's culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub .