Please note: All roles at Rhino are remote, and there will be no future in-office mandate.
Exactly 45 billion dollars is locked up in cash security deposits. We prove that there’s a better way. Rhino is bringing financial flexibility to renters everywhere.
We give renters a choice in a transaction that never offered choice before. We replace upfront security deposits with affordable insurance that saves renters hundreds and thousands of dollars. To date, we have saved renters over $150 million and are trusted in over 1 million homes across all 50 states.
Founded in 2017 and VC backed, Rhino's mission is to utilize technology to offer products and services that break down financial barriers and offer a win-win solution for both renters and property owners/managers alike.
As an Enterprise Account Manager at Rhino, you’ll join a renowned team that is transforming the future of renting. You will play a key role in growing Rhino’s relationships with our most important partners and helping develop our engagement strategies. With an abundance of unclaimed opportunities ahead of us, you’ll be at the forefront of a team that grows Rhino’s transformative platform to the market on a massive scale.In this role you will:
- Develop and own relationships with senior partners at Rhino’s most strategic accounts
- Prepare strategic accounts for a successful launch and expansion with Rhino
- Provide strategic analysis and critical thinking as we plan long-term expansion
- Identify new opportunities for growth within clients and troubleshoot issues that occur
- Assist in gathering client feedback, defining processes, and identifying best practices
- Communicate client insights across all relevant departments to optimize customer experience and add value across their portfolio
- 3-4 years of experience managing key relationships, ideally at a start-up or real estate company
- Demonstrable and proven experience retaining and expanding accounts
- Superb writing and communication skills
- Great interpersonal skills and a team player
- A burning desire to win and reach overall company goals
- Flexibility - we are disrupting an industry so changes to traditional processes should be expected
- Competitive compensation package including base salary, bonus, and other financial perks
- Unlimited PTO Policy, quarterly team recharge days, 16 weeks universal paid parental leave!
- Stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in Rhino’s success
- Bi-annual performance reviews and ongoing professional coaching and development opportunities with LifeLabs and Bravely
- Balanced fully remote OR in person work culture including our NYC Headquarters and alternate national Co-Working options
- DEIB Cultural Programming, ERG’s and DEIB Council Opportunities
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage (90% employer contribution) - Eligible on your start date
- 401(k), HSA, Life & Disability Insurance Coverage ($0 employee contribution)
- Meal and at-home office stipends ($150 Per Month for food stipends)
- $1000/year health and wellness stipend
- $1000/year learning and development stipend
Rhino is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees, and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rhino are without regard to race, color, age, religion or belief, sexual orientation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rhino has a zero-tolerance policy against discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This includes recruitment, hiring, promotions, transfers, discipline, terminations, wage and salary administration, benefits, and training.