Cart.com is an ecommerce software and services company on a mission to democratize ecommerce and give digital merchants the freedom to grow. We are integrating all the pieces of the ecommerce value chain brands need to thrive, creating a truly end-to-end Ecommerce-as-a-Service platform that helps third party brands move faster, grow more quickly, and deliver on their promises more completely.
Do you want to work with an agile, high-growth organization where you’re rewarded for your creativity, ingenuity, and hard work? Are you looking to be challenged and given the autonomy and coaching to do your best work?
As an Enterprise Account Executive at Cart.com you’ll put your hunter instincts to use and fuel your drive for accelerating business growth! You will work with leading brands in order to offer our Cart.com Solutions, helping brands with their Ecommerce (Saas) , MaaS (Marketing as Service), MCM (Multi Channel Management), FaaS (Fullfiment as a Service), Data Sciences/Analytics, Customer Engagement (Contact Center Services) and Funding (Financial Leasing). Your hunter DNA will help you engage and help organizations drive value by using Cart.com and our offerings. Each prospect has unique needs, and you act as a trusted business advisor, helping them effectively leverage our products and services to maximize their results.
- Own the full sales cycle from prospecting to close and drive new business sales in North America
- Establish and navigate relationships with senior executives and decision-makers
- Foster new relationships for Cart.com through your own outbound eﬀorts and with the help of our BDR and Partner team
- Meet and exceed your sales targets through strategic prospecting and strong sales process - you will own the full sales-cycle
- Wow prospects with building solution to your prospect’s challenges, and build a value based solutions using our Sales SEs, SAs and/or SMEs to help with the execution of the sale.
- Join sales and marketing members at industry events and roadshows across the US
- Communicate and escalate issues appropriately including: billing, legal, security, onboarding, and technical inquiries
- Collaborate with our internal Cart.com teams across Solutions Engineering, Marketing, Customer Success Managers, Leadership, etc.) to build strategic Solutions for our Prospects/Brands.
- Regularly report on sales pipeline and forecast to Cart.com leadership
- 8+ years of experience regularly overachieving quota selling SaaS and/or marketing solutions within mid-market and/or Enterprise segment
- Strong account planning with experience selling into various teams and business units
- Depth of experience successfully navigating across multiple teams (up to C-suite) and expertly managing stakeholders in Procurement and Legal through complex deal structures
- Thrive partnering with business leaders and executives, developing long term relationships, and aligning key stakeholders’ company-wide at each stage of the sales lifecycle
- You are scrappy, resourceful and a creative problem solver when discovering the business needs of your prospect and understanding how Cart.com plugs into the bigger picture for them
- Understand what Sense of Urgency means in SaaS and Services
· eCommercem, MaaS background
· Faas (Fullfillment/Logistics) knowledge and experience
· Experience working with consumer brands
· SaaS and/or marketing background
· Experience in startup environments
OUR CORE VALUES:
These aren’t just buried somewhere in an employee manual. We live and breathe them. They are on the walls and live in our hearts. They come up constantly in conversations and actions. They govern the decisions of the newest hire all the way up to our CEO:
WE ARE OBSESSED WITH BRANDS
We live for brands and are fanatical about their success.
WE THINK BEYOND THE BOX
We explore new ideas and discover creative solutions. We think openly about how to serve brands and solve problems.
WE DON'T GIVE UP
No one expected this to be easy. We are resilient— we dig in and keep going.
WE SPEAK UP
Every person here has an obligation to question norms, voice concerns, and offer their perspective.
WE WORK TOGETHER
We work with integrity and respect, ask for help, and extend the same help to others.
WE ARE HUMAN
Our people are our biggest strength. We have fun and make real connections with one another and with the brands we serve.
Cart.com is deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to identify and onboard people from all walks of life. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neurodiversity, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.