Come join Deepwatch’s team of world-class cybersecurity professionals and the brightest minds in the industry. If you're ready to challenge yourself with work that matters, then this is the place for you. We're redefining cybersecurity as one of the fastest growing companies in the U.S. – and we have a blast doing it!
Who We Are
Deepwatch is the leader in managed security services, protecting organizations from ever-increasing cyber threats 24/7/365. Powered by Deepwatch’s cloud-based security operations platform, Deepwatch provides the industry’s fastest, most comprehensive detection and automated response to cyber threats together with tailored guidance from dedicated experts to mitigate risk and measurably improve security posture. Hundreds of organizations, from Fortune 100 to mid-sized enterprises, trust Deepwatch to protect their business.
Deepwatch recognition includes:
- Forbes America’s Best Startup Employers 2022
- Great Place to Work® Certified 2022
- Cybersecurity Excellence Award for MDR 2022
- Forrester: Top 10 MDR
- Goldman Sachs portfolio company: $53m Series B investment 2020
Reporting to the Area VP of Sales, this field sales role plays an instrumental role in driving the continued growth of our unique enterprise Managed Security Services solutions (MDR, Managed EDR, Vulnerability Management and Managed Firewall) by prospecting and closing new, upsell and renewal deals in an assigned territory.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Directly improve Deepwatch's position in the Managed Security Services market by achieving enterprise ARR sales targets
- Lead the sales process from prospecting through contract signing, partnering with:
- Our industry-leading Solutions Directors, Principal Consultants and other internal resources
- Your assigned BDR to design white space account campaigns
- Our Channel Sales team and Partner ecosystem
- Articulate and position Deepwatch's transformational cybersecurity solutions to Security Leadership (CISO, VP/Sr. Director, Security or similar) prospects/customers
- Sell business value, solve business problems and deliver customer outcomes
- Learn new technologies, while contributing to the company strategy and product roadmap to solve business problems
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to:
- Demonstrate prior success achieving quotas at early-stage, high-growth Enterprise software/SaaS or Cybersecurity companies
- Use a proven sales methodology, such as MEDPICC, and approach prospective customers focusing on Selling Business Value, Solving Business Problems and Delivering Customer Outcomes
- Engage internal and external resources at appropriate times during sales cycles
- Relentlessly build a 5x pipeline ($1M per month after 90-days) without expecting leads from marketing or channel partners
- Develop targeted, strategic account plans and ensure they are understood by the extended team
- Prioritize your work and provide accurate forecasts in Salesforce CRM
- Operationalize a diverse book of business vs focusing exclusively on prior/existing relationships
- Remain current with information security news, techniques, and trends
- Travel within your assigned region/territory to visit prospective customers and partners (often with short notice)
In the first 90-days, you’ll need to:
- Meet with all internal selling resources, CAM, SA, BDR, as well as regional channel partners
- Define a target account list
- Build a target account strategy
- Make prospecting calls to all target accounts
- Demonstrate you are on a path to building a 5X pipeline
For applicants in Colorado the salary range for this role is $135,000 to $150,000 + bonus + commissions + stock options + benefits. Actual compensation may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level.
*Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20)
What We Offer:
Deepwatch is excited to provide benefits designed to support team members and their families. Including:
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Paid time off, holidays, and family leave
- 401(K) retirement program with employer match
- Unique professional development benefits, starting at $3,000 annually
- Learn more here: https://www.deepwatch.com/careers/#benefits
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you. Please review our DEI Statement here .
Deepwatch welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities and accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please inform your recruiter or contact [email protected] for further information.
All Deepwatch employees are expected to:
- Be interested in and able to work remotely from a home office when not at a corporate office
- Pass a pre-employment background and drug screen in accordance with applicable laws
Deepwatch is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.