By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
Clari uses AI and automation to drive growth and retention for high-performing revenue teams. Clari’s market-leading Revenue Operations Platform is currently processing over $300 billion in pipeline each year, and is used by over 100,000 marketing, sales, and customer success professionals across 170 countries. Customers include market leaders like Adobe, Zoom, Qualtrics, UiPath, Okta, and Workday. We constantly hear from our customers that Clari is required equipment, and that we’ve changed their lives and the trajectory of their businesses. It never gets old, and we never take it for granted. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
In this Account Executive, Emerging role, you will help grow our ever-expanding customer roster by prioritizing the top prospects in your territory. You will prospect daily to build executive alignment with your key prospects. We are seeking proven high performers to over-achieve sales objectives and paint the vision for how Clari can help transform a prospect’s Revenue Operations. You will be responsible for executing a strong go-to-market plan to both meet and exceed sales goals. You will manage the entire sales cycle from initial contact to closing the deal.
This is a fully remote opportunity and can be worked from any location in the United States.
- Develop relationships within our Emerging Segment (Companies from 50 - 250 Employees)
- Target net-new accounts in an expansive territory
- Owns and leads deal cycle from the first call to the close
- Partner with internal stakeholders, utilizing available resources, to collaboratively sell to prospective clients
- Pitch and demo Clari to sales leaders & execs – VP Sales/CRO, CFO, VP Sales Ops/Enablement
- Build and manage a large pipeline of business while achieving and exceeding individual quarterly quotas
- Execute best sales practices and techniques as provided by management
- Create satisfied, reference-able, and referring customers
- 1 - 3 years of software selling experience to SMB or Commercial accounts
- Hunter - appetite for opening and closing new accounts
- Experience in a fast-paced, high-growth, selling environment preferred
- Business savvy to work with senior decision-makers
- Ability to clearly articulate your point of view in a professional manner
- A results-oriented approach that balances a “take charge / never give up” attitude with teamwork and collaboration
Benefits and Culture
- Team-bonding activities and company-wide events
- Flexible working hours and remote opportunities
- Internet, phone, and wellness reimbursements
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Fertility support
- 401(k) and college savings plan
- Pre-IPO stock options
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable.” To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!
Read Full Job Description