Paylocity is a cloud-based software company that creates customized HR solutions for small to mid-sized organizations. Our workplace enhances communication and enables employees to connect, collaborate, and create from anywhere. Our award-winning culture ensures everyone has a voice and feels truly welcome. Join Paylocity as we shape the future of technology and the workplace!
We give our employees what they need to succeed, including great benefits and perks! We offer medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and a 401(k) match, as well as perks that support you, your family, and your finances. And if it's career development you desire, we provide that, too! At Paylocity, people matter most and have always been at the heart of our business.
As part of the Sales & Marketing team, you'll help us solve challenges and succeed as you grow and understand the unique needs of our clients and tailor easy-to-use solutions to deliver the performance they need.
With a position in Sales & Marketing, you'll strengthen our relationships with clients, anticipate their needs, and think outside the box to unlock new possibilities.
The Director, Sales is responsible for managing, coaching, teaching and training a group of Human Capital Management Account Executives
Location: Dallas, TX/Remote
Reports To: Regional Vice President of Sales
- Plan, organize, direct and coach your major market sales staff to meet objectives.
- Teach and train the Paylocity sales process to maximize your sales staff's potential.
- Report weekly the team's sales results for the month and for the quarter.
- Achieve forecasted sales by following (and, if necessary, adjusting) your written plan of action.
- Monitor each salesperson's weekly performance and compare it with that month's objective.
- Understand department sales expenses and monitor monthly.
- One on one weekly with each member of your team with an outline of what will be covered during this time.
- Develop and retain top talent, and ensure full headcount is executed
- Constructively handle (or supervise the handling of) all customer complaints related to your department.
- Have an established chain of command for all escalations.
- 1-4 years of experience in sales management.
- Experience with major account payroll, HR, and time and attendance solutions as well as large, complex organizations.
- Extensive experience in all aspects of the Major Account Payroll space.
- Proven track record in managing and directing a highly-skilled, motivated, successful, and results-oriented salesforce
- Assist in the selling process whenever needed.
- Strong leadership qualities with good communication and interpersonal skills
Paylocity is committed to the full inclusion of all individuals. We comply with federal and state disability laws and make reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. To request reasonable accommodation in the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected]
This role can be performed from any office in the US. The pay range for this position in Colorado is $85,235 - $153,409 /yr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This position is eligible for our variable bonus, and restricted stock until grant based on individual performance in addition to a full range of benefits outlined here. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via www.paylocity.com/careers.
Paylocity is an equal opportunity employer.