Director of Inside Sales at PosiGen (New Orleans, LA)
The Director of Inside Sales manages daily operations in a department responsible for converting high value leads into qualified opportunities for Outside Sales. This position will actively manage the dialer, Five9, with support from Sales & Marketing Product Manager as needed. This position should have specific experience with running high volume, fun focused, contact centers and also possess the ability to effectively manage resources and systems to optimize cost of acquisition and sales results.
Essential Job Functions
- Inspire and foster a high-performing and FUN sales culture
- Motivate, train, coach, and develop a team of Inside Sales Reps, Team Leads, and Managers
- Discover individuals with exceptional skills, train, and bring them on board in the team
- Effectively create and articulate ROI in various negotiations
- Lead a variety of training sessions monthly, this could range from small group to large group presentations and development sessions
- Ensure that the company meets its stipulated growth goals
- Actively create, manage, and update calling campaigns in dialer – Five9
- Lead pitch development and adherence process
- Collaborate proactively with Outside Sides to build and maintain a high-performing full sales process
- Develop well targeted strategies and sales plans
- Ensure effective prospecting, up/cross selling, pipeline development
- Develop strategies for the allocation of resources for the achievement of given quota
- Facilitate and direct the use of resources
- Ensure the consistent implementation of effective sales processes for optimum performance and success of the organization
- Assist the marketing personnel in developing demand generation strategies to optimize results
- Keep track, monitor, and respond to all company’s performances related to sales
- Develop effective benchmarks for optimum team performance
- Collaborate with other departments to develop sales strategy for enhancing the company’s growth
- Travel as required by employer
- Other tasks as determined necessary to obtain success
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to perform market research and analysis
- Excellent organizational skills
- Must be self-motivated
- Must be detail-oriented
- Comfortable interacting with external and internal venders, clients, and managers
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or other applicable study
- Min 10 years previous Inside Sales experience, or equivalent
- Ability to multitask
- Proficient in dialer software, specifically Five9, others may be considered
- Experience with SalesForce and Google Suite
- Knowledge B2B sales of residential solar power, preferred
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment criminal and drug screen
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Must be comfortable standing and walking for long periods of time
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must be able to lift and carry up to 40lbs for short periods of time.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
PosiGen is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Individuals who require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act in order to participate in the search process should notify the Office of Human Resources.