TripActions LiquidTM is a next-generation spend management solution that is disrupting the market by offering virtual and physical corporate cards that eliminate the need for traditional expense reports—from approval submission to reconciliation. By tying the cards to customized spend policies and employees’ itineraries, TripActions Liquid automatically recognizes and files reports at time of purchase for real-visibility and control over spend.
In January 2021, TripActions announced its Series E funding of $155M at an upround valuation of $5B to help accelerate future growth plans. In April, TripActions and Visa announced an expanded strategic partnership. Through the new partnership with Visa, TripActions will accelerate the growth of its next-generation corporate card offering, increasing access to flexible payment methods with built-in policy controls.
Learn more about our teams:
TripActions is looking for a Sales Director to join our global sales team, supporting our spend management product, Liquid. We are looking for a natural leader who loves to lead their team in growing revenue by prospecting, selling and is energized by developing people. The ideal candidate can scale an effective process, and is exceptional at inspiring customers and prospects through a strategic sales cycle.
This role will report directly to our Senior Director of Liquid Sales. You will be based in either our San Francisco, Palo Alto, or New York office and manage a team of 5-8 Account Executives and ultimately drive net new revenue growth for the company.
- 2+ years experience as a direct sales leader/manager
- 3+ years as an AE individual contributor within the Commercial & Mid-Market space
- Strong track record of achieving sales targets across teams and individually
- Skilled in managing and coaching through the full sales cycle from prospecting to closing
- Use of sales methodologies such as Command the Message and MEDDPICC
- Experience using Salesforce for accurate forecasting
- Experienced in recruiting, hiring and developing talent at scale
- Ability to function in a “Player/Coach” capacity