At Built In, the health, safety and well-being of our employees and of our communities is a top priority. Due to the effects of COVID-19, we have decided to manage our entire business remotely until further notice. HQ-based employees will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our office. As we continue to grow, we are excited to be hiring for all open roles and look forward to meeting with qualified candidates in a virtual setting. For anyone who joins our team (yay!), your onboarding experience will also be conducted virtually. Thank you for your interest in Built In and be safe!
We are currently approved to hire this position in the following states AK, CA, CO, DE, GA, ID, IL, IN, MA, MI, MO, MT, NC, NH, NY, TX, WA, VA.Hello, We’re Built In
Built In is on a mission to unite technology professionals with their purpose. We do that through the power of content. Today, over one million registered users and 4.5 million technology professionals use our platform every year to learn about innovative companies, new technologies and further their careers.
The caliber of audience we’ve cultivated means that over 1800 companies--from the hottest tech startups to Fortune 500 companies undergoing digital transformation-- trust us to share their employer brand story and fill the technology roles that drive their strategy.
Because we can help employers find hard to recruit talent, our B2B side is thriving. In addition our users are finding great jobs and advancing their careers and knowledge of the tech world with Built In. That means we are rapidly growing our product and technology footprint as we are committed to building the leading SaaS product for employer branding and talent activation.
With venture funding of $30M to date with a $22M Series C raise in 2019, we are poised to help technologists learn, grow and find their dream jobs--in their city, around the country or completely remote. If you are looking for an award-winning culture, have a desire to help people find purposeful work and want to be part of building best-in-class technology, Built In might fulfill your purpose.We’re looking for an Director of Enterprise Sales
We are looking for a dynamic, entrepreneurial, and proven Director of Enterprise Sales to join our team. We’ve recently expanded our platform nationally and this position is perfect for someone who wants to build processes and playbooks as well as grow, develop, and hire a team. This person will have the opportunity to work directly with our VP of Sales, C-suite, and cross functionally with marketing, sales operations, and sales enablement.How you’ll contribute
- Build Enterprise sales playbook to scale (map sales process from lead to closed contract to identify opportunity for efficiency and improvement)
- Partner with Sales Enablement Director to create sales training materials and program specific to Enterprise sales skill set
- Ability to manage sales pipeline and accurately forecast to leadership; determine key priorities and opportunity areas needed to drive team to revenue goals on a quarterly basis
- Partner with SDR/BDR Manager to drive pipeline needed to achieve goal and improve processes where needed
- Partner with VP of Demand Generation to create strategic campaigns to drive pipeline and lead generation; analyze sales funnel to determine future strategy
- Identify market and industry opportunity through market research; utilize market and industry trends to create 6-12 month sales strategy
- 5+ years minimum experience leading quota-carrying Enterprise New Business Sales Teams
- 5-7+ years experience in SaaS Enterprise sales (as an individual contributor or manager)
- Experience managing and growing $4M+ annual quota
- This individual should be a self-starter and have a proven track record of meeting individual and team quotas with experience in a competitive B2B sales management environment.
- Experience working cross functionally with marketing, sales operations, and sales enablement
- Experience leading teams through CRM or analytics tools (Salesforce, InsightSquared, etc)
- Entrepreneurial minded; proven track record of building team to scale
- Experience building and/or leading channel partnerships
- Strategic and people focused. We are equally focused on strategy and our people, we are looking for a leader who has impressive strategic and operational ability and great people-leadership skills
We’re revolutionizing tech recruitment. So we question everything, because the best answers sit just to the right of a question mark. That’s our heritage as a disruptive company — as a company whose future depends on our capacity to innovate with a sense of drive, purpose and urgency. If you join Built In, you will work from this set of values:
- Be Inclusive, Always. We’re committed to a culture where all people are respected, have a say and can be their whole selves. We will uplift and advocate for one another. Always.
- Be Unreasonably Passionate. Our passion is borderline obsessive, and we’re ok with that. No one ever built anything great on a “meh.” We work with outsized passion to fulfill our mission.
- Be Humble. You don’t have all the answers. Luckily, you don’t have to. Don’t worry about being right. Be humble instead.
- Stay Curious. Curiosity is a springboard to the future. It can transform the wisp of an idea into a breakthrough. We ask “what if.” We work with wonder. It’s how we innovate.
- Lead with Solutions. Question everything. But offer solutions as you do. Raise issues. But propose a few answers. For every hole you poke, offer a way to patch it up.
- Own the Result. We have no time for blame or shame. When you stumble, own it, learn from it + get back to business.
- Do More. Do more than your job description. Take initiative. Take charge. No job is beneath you, and no job is too big. Be a leader and do more — do whatever it takes.
Be Inclusive, Always
Research shows that women and other marginalized groups tend to apply to roles only when they check every point on a job description. We encourage you to apply if you meet the majority of qualifications and this role is aligned with your career trajectory.
Built In is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Built In is guided by principles of diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI). We are committed to this work over the long-term, but here’s some of what’s in place today:
- We have five thriving ERG groups: Built In For The People, BuiltOut, United We Parent, Women United in Tech and Built In Tribe.
- We have a dedicated Director, HR + Inclusion who oversees our DEI roadmap, which provides our annual metrics, goals and initiatives.
- We are proud to be led by a woman CEO and founder, and that more than half of our managers and employees identify as women
NOTE: BUILT IN NEVER CONTACTS JOB APPLICANTS VIA TEXT, MESSENGER OR OTHER SIMILAR APPLICATIONS. BE AWARE OF PHISHING AND SPOOFING SCAMS, BOTH VIA TEXT AND EMAIL. ONLY RESPOND TO EMAILS FROM BUILTIN.COM