Customer Success Specialist at J.D. Power (Remote)
External Title: Customer Success Specialist
Internal Title: Customer Success Specialist
Location: Remote - US
Reports to Title: Senior Manager, Customer Success
A Customer Success Manager is responsible for maintaining current OEM partner and independent dealer accounts, as well as growing our customer base and increasing overall revenue. They consistently achieve our high customer service standard. The position is home based with minimal travel required.
- Interact daily with automotive dealers and their teams
- Assist, communicate, and collaborate with OEM field teams
- Facilitate revenue growth within leads and service programs
- Handle day-to-day account maintenance tasks in a timely and efficient manner
- Provide exceptional customer service to dealers and OEM partners alike
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited university
- Some automotive experience preferably in digital marketing sector
- OEM dealer contact experience or significant digital automotive experience at the retail level
- Strong Excel, Power Point and other basic computer proficiencies
- Excellent analytical and written communication skills
- Interpersonal skills that instantly garner credibility and trust across all customer levels
- Self starter, problem solver, able to work independently and eager to take ownership of personal objectives
- Collaborative team player that puts business interest before personal political gains and that is always focused on the team’s goals
- Positive enthusiastic mindset that uplifts others and that enjoys being part of a winning team
J.D. Power is a global leader in consumer insights, advisory services and data and analytics. A pioneer in the use of big data, artificial intelligence (AI) and algorithmic modeling capabilities to understand consumer behavior, J.D. Power has been delivering incisive industry intelligence on customer interactions with brands and products for more than 50 years. The world's leading businesses across major industries rely on J.D. Power to guide their customer-facing strategies.
J.D. Power is clear about what we do to ensure our success into the future. We unite industry leading data and insights with world-class technology to solve our clients’ toughest challenges.
At J.D. Power, we strive to be Truth Finders, Change Makers and Team Driven - the distinct behaviors that, together, define our unique culture.
Truth Finders - At J.D. Power, we are proud of the unbiased data and findings we provide. As individuals, each and every member of our team is dedicated to living this same objectivity and embodying the highest ethical and professional standards – the only ‘favorite’ we have is the truth.
Change Makers - At J.D. Power, we never stand still. We constantly seek better ways – innovating and evolving in everything we do to support our colleagues and our clients alike – and all in service of delivering data and insights that drive meaningful business impact.
Team Driven - At J.D. Power, we are one team and we are activated. Regardless of individual role, every member of our team is dedicated to supporting their immediate colleagues and our broader J.D. Power family to deliver on our collective purpose and make us greater than the sum of our parts. At J.D. Power, these values are more than words. We bring these values to life throughout our organization through our employee event series — J.D. Power Values Days. Each quarter, we celebrate one of our core values and hold an annual event to celebrate our combined values at the end of the year.
We are dedicated to leveraging comprehensive and equitable practices which contribute to the overall success of the company and its employees. We invite you to learn more about our DE&I efforts.
J.D. Power is an equal opportunity employer and compliant with AODA/ADA legislation. If you require accommodations during the recruitment and selection process, please specify.
To all recruitment agencies: J.D. Power does not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
For Internal Use: #LI-PP1 #LI-Remote