The Customer Success Engineer will partner with our highly technical on-site customer base to provide in-depth support. This individual will play an essential role in building and strengthening the relationships with Corellium on-site customers and managing the delivery of excellent Support services. This role aims to ensure that Corellium customers have a positive experience with our product, are committed to continuing to use our product, and are able to integrate our product quickly into their daily workflows.
- Communicate with the Customer Success team, the Corellium Engineering department, and Corellium customers to deliver solutions.
- Act as the “named representative” for customers who purchase premier support.
- Lead the initial product support setup and configuration while providing "Getting Started with Corellium" training on the platform.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting problems for customers having difficulty using a new or existing product.
- Field all support tickets from on-site customers, address tickets promptly, monitor progress, and proactively communicate progress to the customer until resolution.
- Escalate support requests to the development team for especially complex issues.
- Track ongoing issues and advocate for customers' intent, workflows, and requirements.
- Partner with the product team to drive enhancements and new features based on customer engagement.
- Provide customer trainings.
- Regularly check in with customers to ensure they are able to use the platform effectively; foster strong relationships with customers; help customers implement quick solutions for the problems they are trying to solve to ensure the product is sticky and useful.
- Attend and assist with sales calls for on-site customers.
- Outstanding ability to communicate with highly technical customers.
- Experience with mobile device security testing and analysis (for example, Sans 575 certification) and/or with mobile vulnerability research
- At least three years of customer support and/or sales experience
- Computer Science degree or equivalent experience