--COVID-19 Hiring Update--
As the health and safety of our candidates and our employees come first, we're excited to provide virtual experiences for interviews and new hire on-boarding.
Who we are:
Dataminr puts real-time AI and public data to work for our clients, generating relevant and actionable alerts for global corporations, public sector agencies, newsrooms, and NGOs. Our leading AI platform detects the earliest signals of high-impact events and emerging risks from vast amounts of publicly available information. Our real-time alerts enable tens of thousands of users at hundreds of public and private sector organizations to learn first of breaking events around the world, develop effective risk mitigation strategies, and respond with confidence as crises unfold.
Dataminr is making its mark for growth and innovation, recently earning recognition on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Forbes AI 50 and Forbes Cloud 100 lists. We also earned accolades for ‘Most Innovative Use of AI’ from the 2020 AI & Machine Learning Awards.
Join our team and help the world manage risk in real time. You’ll work with 800+ talented people across eight offices, united by our passion to collaborate, make a difference, and have fun while doing it!
Who you are:
You're a highly motivated self starter and problem solver with a passion for providing exceptional client service. You solve problems and identify opportunities as an advocate both for the customer and the product. Your goal is to go into any customer situation and inspire organizational change that leads to better adoption, retention, and usage of our platform.
You have B2B software/SaaS experience and are highly proficient at communicating complex technical concepts to a variety of users. You consistently meet and exceed KPIs and quantitative metrics. You know how to leverage data effectively to understand user health and opportunities for engagement.
As part of our Customer Success team, you'd serve as the platform expert for a high-profile, high-touch set of users within our Corporate Risk vertical. You'd do so through onboarding and training new users, conducting regular check ins, helping manage trials, and understanding customer objectives.
- Support the overall performance goals of Customer Success by maintaining strong client partnerships through scale, training, and engagement
- Actively build business acumen and technical knowledge to serve as an expert of the Dataminr platform
- Conduct kick off meetings to successfully onboard and train new clients, learn their business objectives, and align accordingly
- Provide support while also enabling Dataminr customers to become experts on the platform
- Leverage data driven metrics to understand the health and opportunities of users, and develop the right approaches to engage at scale or through various CS touchpoints
- Support trials with clearly outlined goals and success criteria under the direction and guidance of CS leadership
- Forecast potential customer use cases
- Collect customer feedback and clearly articulate product recommendations for Dataminr product development with our engineering and product teams
- Help support a portfolio of Mid Market accounts with a focus on retention and expansion
- Learn from teammates and every client interaction to continuously develop core customer success skills and competencies
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- 2-3 years of software or SaaS customer success/account management with a demonstrated track record of success
- Experience onboarding and training users, as well as providing top notch user support
- Ability to communicate complex concepts to a wide range of audiences, including technical and non-technical customers
- Self-motivation and an ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to think on your feet and problem solve in real-time
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills and a strong focus on delivering the best possible client experience
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
Why you should work here:
- We recognize and reward hard work with:
- company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- flexible spending account for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses
- We want you to be your best, authentic self by supporting you with:
- a diverse, driven, and passionate team of coworkers who want you to succeed
- individual learning and development fund and professional training
- generous paid time off; including sick leave and 100% company paid parental leave
- remote working friendly perks such as expanded telehealth options for mental and physical well being, virtual yoga, meditation and health and fitness app reimbursements
…and this is just to name a few!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.
For individuals applying for US-based roles:
Dataminr is requiring that all prospective employees hired for this position present proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their first day of employment, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
Dataminr is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates who are unable to be vaccinated due to a sincerely held religious belief, medical reasons, or other legally protected reasons, should contact their recruiting representative as soon as possible following any conditional offer of employment to explore what, if any, reasonable accommodations Dataminr is able to offer.
For individuals applying for Australian-based roles:
Dataminr requires (as a condition of employment) that the successful candidate for this position be fully vaccinated with a recognized and approved COVID-19 vaccine prior to commencing employment. The successful candidate will be required to present proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their first day of employment.
Candidates who are unable to be vaccinated due to a legally protected reason should contact their recruiting representative as soon as possible following any offer of employment to explore what, if any, reasonable accommodations Dataminr is able to offer.