Coordinator, Premium Client Sales & Service (Charleston, SC)
About SoFi Stadium Company
SoFi Stadium, the new home of the Los Angeles Rams and Los Angeles Chargers, is located at Hollywood Park, a 298-acre sports and entertainment destination being developed by Los Angeles Rams Owner/Chairman E. Stanley Kroenke in Inglewood, California. The 3.1 million square-foot SoFi Stadium is the largest stadium in the NFL, as well as the ﬁrst indoor outdoor stadium. It seats approximately 70,000, expandable up to 100,000, with more than 260 luxury suites and more than 13,000 premium seats. SoFi Stadium has already secured Super Bowl LVI in 2022, the College Football National Championship Game in 2023, and the Opening and Closing Ceremonies of the Olympic Games in 2028.
Our PURPOSE is Creating Extraordinary Experiences, one moment at a time.
Our PROMISE is to be an iconic destination that celebrates our diverse and spirited community. We promise to exceed expectations while cultivating a fun and safe experience where lasting memories are made.
We are stars serving stars. Our COMMITMENTS are as follows:
Start with Care
Thrive as a Team
Anticipate Unspoken Needs
Resolve with Respect
Job Overview: The coordinator of premium client sales & service is primarily responsible for the administration
and support of premium client sales & services at SoFi Stadium & Hollywood Park. Responsibilities extend through
the performance venue, gamedays, 3rd party events, the development and coordination of the 365 service
platform, as well as execution of premium events. The coordinator of premium client services will also be
responsible for managing event suite rentals and assisting with the sales process. This role will work closely with all
members of the premium sales and service team and will work under the guidance of the Director of premium
• Manage single event suite rentals in executing all aspects of the client experience & serve as the main
point of contact for all rental clients
• Organize and maintain accurate inventory of event suite rentals
• Fulfill client requests and questions in a professional and courteous manner via email, text, phone and
face-to-face interaction. Must be able to forecast client needs and maintain effective communication to
ensure their needs are met.
• Assist in the coordination of special events for premium clients and C-level prospects to aid in new
• Develop and organize the 365-service platform through suite/conference room reservations on non-event
days by confirming stadium access, security, parking, AV, F&B, etc.
• Assist in the development and creative process for client gifting and engagement
• Provide administrative support to the premium sales & service team including ordering supplies &
materials and other clerical support
• On event days, manage service standards for assigned suite and club areas. Collaborate with Team & SoFi
Stadium entities, including Legends Catering and Guest Experience, to ensure successful event execution.
• Support suite sales team through prospecting events, managing prospecting suite and develop ways to
engage with potential new clients
• Attend most NFL football games and other events to engage with suite owners and support service team
• Participate in all other projects, as assigned, to support the premium sales & services department
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent is strongly preferred
• Prior sports sales/service industry or equivalent experience is preferred
• Candidate should possess strong team-oriented work ethic
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate
effectively at the highest levels of an organization both internally and externally
• Candidate should possess excellent time management and organizational skills
• Candidate should work well within a team environment, offering assistance and support to team
members whenever necessary
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, with a focus on Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Previous working experience with Microsoft CRM and TM Archtics is a plus
• Experience with DocuSign or related electronic signature software is a plus
• Able to work flexible hours (including evenings, weekends, and holidays)
• A proven track record in relationship building and networking skills with ability to interact effectively and
• Individuals must be coachable and possess a positive attitude