Client Partner, Large Customer Sales (Automotive) at Reddit
"The front page of the internet,” Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
Averaging 21B screen views per month, Reddit is the 5th most-trafficked site on the internet - and we're just getting started. If you’re excited about the online community space and building brand partnerships, we’d love to hear from you.
- Proactively manage and deepen relationships with existing advertising partners, both with agencies and directly with Fortune 500 clients to drive year-on-year Reddit revenue growth.
- Establish mutually-beneficial relationships with new clients, educating them on Reddit and the Reddit ads platform
- Leverage agency and client direct relationships to identify new buyers of Reddit advertising products.
- Leverage data from multiple sources (internal & external) to inform client strategies and pitch proposals.
- Consistently meet deadlines for all projects (internal & external), actively volunteer in team meetings and Reddit special projects.
- Ownership of client meetings from agenda to final presentation, assigning roles to all meeting participants as needed, identifying outcomes for meetings, and setting client expectations ahead of time.
- Act as the primary point of contact for clients to communicate major platform updates, releases, changes, and/or opportunities that will deepen or expand the relationship.
- Provide strategic and consultative advice to clients in order to uplevel and grow the relationship.
- Collaborate with Reddit’s media planning and ad operations team to meet and exceed clients’ marketing goals.
- 4+ years of experience in online media sales, preferably with Automotive clients
- Reddit first approach
- Ability to develop relationships within the agency and client direct space
- Proven experience engaging with senior executives on their marketing strategy
- Subject matter expertise in the social media landscape and native advertising
- Demonstrated high achievement against sales targets
- BA / BS degree or equivalent work experience
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected].