Quartet is a platform that makes it easier for people to get the best mental health care for them. Our technology and services reach people who need care, connect them to the right care, track the quality of their care, and support their care journeys. Backed by $160.5MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners, Deerfield Management, Centene Corporation, and Echo Health Ventures, Quartet partners with health insurance plans and health systems in 32 states across the country to help people get the care they need.
About the team: Quartet’s Market and Customer Success teams are responsible for delivering value to customers, which starts with building a strong local presence in each of our markets, partnering with leading Health Systems, physician practices, and other channels to start patients on their journey to get the mental health care they need.
- General day-to-day management of Quartet partners with a focus on customer relationships at the VP level and below
- Build client champions that become Quartet enthusiasts
- SME on partner contracts, organization overview, partner strategy, personnel changes
- Executes against account strategy developed with head of Growth (West)
- Identifies areas of revenue growth with current customers; develops with head of Growth (National), plans to executes against them, and leads execution efforts
- Follow and establish customer success best practices
- Manage contract amendment, renewal processes
- Organize, and lead regularly scheduled customer facing meetings. Coordinate build and delivery of customer deliverables in conjunction with market and ops teams
- Minimum 5 years of experience in account management, sales, business development and/or consulting
- Proven track record of building VP-level and above relationships with payors or health system partners
- Experience securing contract renewals and/or expansions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience and strong interest in the healthcare tech industry
- Ability to go deep to understand and speak to product capabilities
- Demonstrates a self-starter mentality
- Experience working with several internal partners across departments such as product, engineering, and marketing
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, team events, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental and military leave, commuter benefits, 401K, and stock option grants.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Please note: Quartet interview requests and job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. [email protected]). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: [email protected].
Have someone to refer? Email [email protected] to submit their details to us.