Client Account Manager at AbleTo (Remote)
Join our mission-driven organization, where your work matters and a diversity of ideas and backgrounds are welcomed. AbleTo is the leading provider of high quality, technology-enabled behavioral health care. We believe that everyone deserves access to high-quality care and offer a suite of technology-enabled services to empower people to lead better lives through better mental health. A proprietary platform connects individuals with AbleTo highly trained licensed providers who deliver weekly sessions by phone or video supported by an integrated digital experience. Members also have access to mental health coaches, and digital support programs. Our outcomes-focused approach is proven to improve both behavioral and physical health and lower medical costs.
The Client Account Manager provides day-to-day support to one or more Directors in the Account Management team. He/she will have responsibility for tracking, reporting or formatting client program level data into client facing documents for purposes of communicating with AbleTo clients.
What You'll Do
- Serve as a client contact for matters specific to assigned projects.
- Ensure client satisfaction and retention by delivering timely and effective solutions, materials or deliverables in support of the client account plan and clients’ objectives.
- Support professionally appropriate and meaningful communication with clients in writing and/or verbally as requested with assigned clients.
- Build and deliver the required materials to support client communications and operational or outcomes reports.
- Forecast, track and report key account performance and metrics using company client account management tools.
- Conduct research and propose solution(s) to Directors for issues that may arise with client accounts, files or reporting.
- Assist with high priority or escalated issues or requests as needed.
Who You Are
- Bachelor degree in a business or health related field.
- Three years’ experience with client or relevant account work; preferably in the healthcare industry (health plans, employers, etc).
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and coordinate account activities effectively across the organization.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and follow-through skills.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying attention to detail based on customer needs.
- Excellent listening and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must be able to work independently and across departments and client departments to ensure work is timely and complete.
- Prefer west coast-based candidates or those able to work PST hours.
Why You Should Join Our Team:
We’re proud to be a Great Place to Work-Certified™ company. We want you to show up and feel your best at work, and that means respecting your time outside of work. Our inclusive, flexible workspace prioritizes a work/life balance. We offer competitive salaries, comprehensive health benefits (for full-time employees), and professional perks such as 401K matching, fully funded HRA, and generous time off, including mental health days and Summer Fridays because your well-being is important to us.
At AbleTo, we’re empowering people to get better and stay better. Want to join us? Take the next step in your career by applying for our Client Account Manager role today.
Follow AbleTo on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram!
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
AbleTo is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. AbleTo is an E-Verify company.