Channel Development Lead at Britive (Remote)
Cloud security is becoming increasingly important as organizations are accelerating their cloud migration. Britive is at the forefront of the emerging cloud security industry with the only modern privileged access management platform that provides unified Privileged Access Visibility, Dynamic Privilege Management and Secrets Governance across cloud infrastructures, platforms & SaaS.
Our patent-pending technology is deployed at several large and Fortune 500 customers and we have repeatedly ranked among the hottest Cloud Security startups. Britive is founded by CyberSecurity industry veterans with a successful prior exit and is backed by top-tier VCs through a recent Series A raise.
Britive is looking for our very first Channel Development lead to partner with our growing sales team and make an impactful effort towards achieving our goals.
Key Role Impact:
- Drives new customer opportunities in partnership with Britive's channel community
- Identifies, recruit and enables high-potential partners.
- Focuses on growing and developing new business via the channel; proactively calls and engages partners to grow sales
- This position will call on partners; provide partner program information, product information and follow-up on all activity and open partnership opportunities
- Determines and understands partners' requirements for Britive product offerings and services.
- Translates products and promotions into benefits for a partner.
- Serves as a liaison between Britive's internal resources (field sales, marketing, product, and other corporate departments), and partner and vendor resources
- Demonstrates a proactive approach and sense of urgency on our partners' behalf, anticipates our partners' requirements and communicates efforts in a timely and effective manner
- Demand Generation and Partner Opportunity Support
- Drives sales growth through new partner on boarding across all US territories
- Focuses on growing and developing new business; proactively calls and engages partners to grow sales for assigned accounts
- Generates partner leads and follows-up on leads obtained through internal and external submissions
- Manages partner programs including; submissions for new partners on the portal, tracking requests for approval, logging of all lead submissions, deal registrations and results, and notification to the partners of any outstanding or expiring requests
- Acts as the subject matter expert for the partner portal with the ability to train partners on the portal.
- Works closely with marketing ensuring assets are updated
- Engages with partners and direct sales to run successful campaigns that drive lead submission and revenue growth
Skills and Competencies:
- Outbound skills: defining and developing various outreach channels
- Ability to build and execute territory plans
- Ability to build and manage pipelines
- Familiarity with Salesforce
- Ability to not just start but maintain relationship with partners
- Ability to proactively synthesize account executive feedback and needs into clearly defined partners and partner reps
- Ability to tell our story in a relatable way that builds trust and aligns to business outcomes
In return, we offer:
· We empower you to think critically and contribute to our development. Every team member has the power to make our company better!
· We recognize that honesty and openness breeds trust, which is the foundation of great teamwork. This extends to customers and anyone who interacts with us on any level
· A Culture of life-long learners
· We celebrate all forms of diversity and our commitment to inclusion drives us forward each day
· Competitive Compensation
· Full Benefits, including for dependents
· Unlimited PTO