Automox is redefining an industry with unmatched ease, speed and control. From IT management to endpoint security, we allow users to easily see, analyze and act across their infrastructure – in an instant.
Our award-winning answer to modern IT operations and best-in-class results earned Automox four straight quarters of record growth. We are now trusted by more than 2,000 leading companies and MSPs worldwide, including NASA, Yale, Xerox, Allbirds and Unicef.
The future of IT Operations is cloud-native – and right now. Will you join us?
Are you passionate about helping the field sales team sell more through partners and the channel? Do you want to help take Automox to the next level and redefine the way we do business? We are seeking an inventive, creative and driven Channel Sales Professional to drive revenue growth and build strategic relationships with existing and net new Value-Added Resellers.
As a Channel Manager based in the US, you will work with key partners within the South Central to generate indirect business for Automox subscriptions as a member of the Channel Sales team. You will work closely with Reseller/Channel Partners, and Automox sales teams to promote collaborative selling to end customers. You will be tasked with engaging, qualifying, signing, and growing partner revenue, as well as, lead the enablement of new and existing partners to ensure a successful long-term relationship.
THE FUN STUFF
- Identify and recruit new channel resell partners to promote the Automox and drive new business opportunities
- Develop and maintain strong and productive relationships to promote account engagement, marketing plans and business goals
- Establish a regular cadence with partners to set, assess and execute joint business plans
- Work with Automox resources to develop and deliver partner Sales/SE enablement and materials.
- Provide regular reporting and forecasting of partner involved opportunities in coordination with field sales teams
- Be key in helping improve Automox systems and procedures to streamline partner management
- Maintain a thorough understanding and ability to demonstrate Automox products to partners and prospects
- Work alongside partner marketing to identify, plan and execute campaigns and events
- Facilitate and track partner account mapping activities between partner and Automox sellers
- Ability to travel up to 50% if needed
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- You bring 5-6 years experience in Channel Sales and Account Management in IT industry with focus on SaaS
- Deep and extensive knowledge of Value Add Reseller channels and robust relationships
- Proven track record of launching new partnerships, driving partner growth and revenue
- Passion for new technologies and driving customer success through working with channel partners
- Strong communication skills – written, verbal, listening, and presentation
- Adept at conflict resolution with customers, partners, and internal departments
- Constant learner and able to adopt new approaches and techniques
- Administrative discipline to track, report, and follow up with cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated effectiveness in building relationships with decisions makers across all levels of a partner organization
- Capable of working collaboratively with a team or independently in a fast paced dynamic startup environment
Colorado applicants: The minimum annual salary for this role is $86,000. Base pay is part of a rich total compensation package and is included for demonstrative purposes only.
● Healthcare options through Cigna and Guardian including Medical, Dental, Vision, Basic Life insurance, Voluntary Life Insurance, Basic STD & LTD, HSA, FSA, 401(k), and more. Automox has a generous employer contribution towards all health plans with low premiums for all employees.
● Parental Benefits: Adoption benefits, Parental leave
● Time off: We have a flexible PTO policy with an additional 9 paid holidays.
● Perks: Monthly internet and wellness stipend, money to set up your home office, and no
commute - Fully remote.
● Our salary ranges are based on national averages and are determined based on the level of the position we are hiring for. The ranges are wide to leave room for variability in a candidate's skills, experience, and location all of which impact where someone might come in on the range.
● Stock options
The COVID19 vaccination is required for all positions that involve traveling to customer sites.
WHY AUTOMOX We are on a mission to enable every IT Admin to automate the fundamental tasks that keep their corporation secure. This mission can only be accomplished with a culture embodies entrepreneurialism, accountability and providing our employees with the clear direction and freedom to do their best work. We don’t measure excellence based on how but on the what. Each employee has a value and contribution to the success of Automox. We look forward to working with you and seeing the success you will bring on our journey.
Remote : Anywhere in the US. The world is changing so are we. Automox has moved to a fully distributed company and is open to hiring across the US.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Automox. Automox is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any legally protected status.