Campaign Delivery Manager at Adobe
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
What You’ll Do
- Lead, recruit, mentor, a team of Adobe Campaign Consultants, ensure customer success through quality in consulting delivery.
- Drive continuous improvement of consulting delivery processes, standards, and practices driving customer excellence.
- Run client escalations, by guiding and coaching the team to ensure proper communication, vitality, prioritization, and ownership throughout the experience.
- Meet and exceed targets around: customer satisfaction, billable utilization, consulting revenue and margin as well as driving operational excellence.
- Proactively champion collaboration with Customer Care, Engineering, Product Management, Technical Operations, and other internal Adobe teams.
- Organize and conduct enablement sessions to strengthen team with respect to both technical- and soft-skill proficiencies.
- Lead and inspire team with positivity and optimism, creating a culture of high expectations and achievement.
What You Need to Succeed
- Executive leadership skills including the ability to develop, influence and empower a diverse team to maximize results.
- Ability to communicate, coordinate, and drive optimal revenue, team productivity and margin performance.
- Experience leading and running a large team of remote based technical consulting teams, within software vendors is preferred.
- Minimum of 5-years’ experience leading Consulting teams.
- Ability to interact and communicate for impact with all levels of an organization both internally and externally, including business and technical.
- Confident ability to lead, collaborate, triage, and make decisions in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Shown strength in EQ (emotional intelligence) as well as analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Expert-level experience in negotiation and conflict resolution.
- In-depth knowledge of Digital Marketing and Cross Channel Campaign Management required.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with meticulous attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field of the technical industry.
- Ability to travel up to 35%
Pursuant to the Colorado Fair Pay Act, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company if based in Colorado.
Colorado Starting Salary: $139,700 - $181,400
At Adobe, for sales roles starting salaries are expressed as total target compensation (TTC = base + commission), and short-term incentives are in the form of sales commission plans. Non-sales roles starting salaries are expressed as base salary and short-term incentives are in the form of the Annual Incentive Plan (AIP).
In addition, certain roles may be eligible for long-term incentives in the form of a new hire equity award.