We believe everyone should have the opportunity to create progress through technology and develop the skills of tomorrow. With assessments, learning paths and courses authored by industry experts, our platform helps businesses and individuals accelerate upskilling across a host of technologies and benchmark expertise across roles. Our technology skills learning platform helps companies build life-changing products that better the lives of their customers. It empowers technologists to dream big and do big. And this is what motivates us every day.
BDRs at PLURALSIGHT:
Business Development Representatives ("BDRs") at Pluralsight, are a critical component of our growth. BDRs are specialists at developing engagement in Pluralsight's platform and are the catalyst for new revenue. Our BDRs are actively mentored and developed to become Relationship Managers and world-class Sales Leaders and professionals. BDRs gain the skills, knowledge, and discipline to succeed, both at Pluralsight and in other professional and personal endeavors. As a team, we cherish a culture of collaboration and competition. While we individually seek to be the best, we care most about succeeding together.
Who you are:
- Results driven and accountable for work and performance; committed to continuous development and growth
- Self-starter who is passionate about learning and developing the knowledge and skills for an extraordinary sales career
- Aligned to Pluralsight's Mission of Democratizing Technology Skills and committed to living Pluralsight's Values
How to create impact?
As a BDR team, our focus is new business opportunities. We master communicating Pluralsight's platform by aligning our solutions with the business objectives of our customers. Successful BDRs build close partnerships with sales and marketing to optimize engagement with tech leaders. Our top performers master the following skills and traits:
- Partnering with sales reps to strategically determine messaging, persona targets, and account strategy
- Researching target accounts, identifying key players and crafting targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to stimulate opportunities
- Developing and nurturing accounts and contacts through outbound calls, social messaging, emails, events, and other mediums
- Creating sales-ready opportunities and transferring those leads to Sales Representatives
- Handling sales pipeline through qualification to discovery and preparing reports and forecasts on activities and results using Salesforce.com
- Achieving and exceeding monthly quotas of qualified appointments and pipeline generated
Ideal candidates will have a positive, resilient, and energetic demeanor and ability to thrive on a high-energy and collaborative sales team. Additionally, we seek prior experience with high volume and impact calling/messaging and proven success achieving inside sales goals.
- 1+ years as a SDR/ADR/BDR and two plus years in Sales Development, Lead Generation, Sales, and/or Marketing in B2B environments
- At least 2 years of experience in Solution Selling or Prospecting within B2B environments (Preferred)
- Excellent communication, discovery, and presentation skills (written and verbal) to persuasively connect with senior level decision makers
- Proficiency and experience using Salesforce.com, Outreach, and LinkedIn
At Pluralsight, we believe you should live your best life in and out of the office! Benefits include:
- Unlimited Paid Time Off - Take time off when needed...and actually use it
- Medical coverage - Health comes first with Medical and Dental premiums paid at 80% by Pluralsight, for you and your family
- Wellness - Stay on your A-game with gym/wellness reimbursements
- Hybrid work schedule
- Tuition reimbursement - Learn something new and let us help you with the bill
**Bring yourself. We are an equal opportunity employer and provide employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment. We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.*