Business Development Representative (Open to Remote) at Daxko
Club Automation is a leading cloud-based software provider that helps the health and athletic industry to manage their clubs more efficiently.Job Description
As Club Automation’s Business Development Representative, you will be responsible for the development and management of Club Automation opportunity. You will prospect, qualify, and nurture all inbound leads, while maintaining consistent communication with outbound prospects.
What you'll be responsible for...
- Inbound Opportunity. CA’s marketing engine will produce inbound leads for the BDR to qualify and distribute to the appropriate Account Executive.
- Outbound Communication. Maintain and develop a repeatable process to nurture all opportunity for Club Automation sales.
- Leadership. Actively searching and hiring interns to aide BDR Team endeavors.
- Marketing Vision. Satisfy the needs and demands of the marketing team to deliver and distribute marketing material to the entire industry.
- Database Management. Constant cleaning and additions to the CRM database.
- Know the industry while you sell. Consistent learning and market evaluation of technology trends
- Product understanding. Learn the product and saturate yourself with its capabilities. Start thinking about moving into an AE role!
- B2B sales experience with a proven track record of business development.
- Experience in a B2B complex sale required, software sales is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Ambitious, competitive, and goal oriented
- Ability to: Listen. Plan. Take action. Own your business.
- Proven aptitude for continual sales process and product knowledge
- Effective Communication: verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Exemplary Work Ethic: Seeing things through to completion with results
- Time Management and Organization skills
- Maturity to be independent and still work within a team
- Ability to prospect within a relationship driven opportunity
Daxko is dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We are committed to diversity in the broadest sense, including thought and perspective, age, ability, nationality, ethnicity, orientation, and gender. The skills, perspectives, ideas, and experiences of all of our team members contribute to the vitality and success of our purpose and values.
We truly care for our team members, and this is reflected through our offices, benefits, and great perks. Some of our favorites include:
- Flexible paid time off
- Affordable health insurance options
- 8 paid holidays + 1 floating holiday
- Monthly fitness reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Casual work environment
- Plenty of free food and caffeine
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.