Business Development Operations Lead at Mozilla
Founded in 2005, Mozilla’s mission is to keep the internet open and accessible to all. Mozilla Corporation, a subsidiary of Mozilla Foundation, makes browsers, apps, code and tools. The Firefox web browser is Mozilla’s flagship product, and provides increased choice, privacy and security to hundreds of millions of people around the world. The open source community is a big part of Mozilla and Firefox, with volunteers engaging in a range of activities - from contributing code, to translating its software, organizing advocacy campaigns and writing the world’s most referenced web developer site. Mozilla is seeking growth-minded colleagues to help us expand during a time of transformation.
The Business Development team leads growth, partnerships and strategic initiatives, while also managing some of the day-to-day operations of Mozilla’s most valuable partners. We are seeking an operations manager who is excited about establishing internal and external relationships and identifying solutions that scale. This position requires both a strategic and tactical mentality, high creativity, and someone who is comfortable with ambiguity.
What You'll Get To Do
- Manage operations for browser partners, contribute to strategy, innovation, and continuous improvement of partnership programs
- Define operational excellence; deploy a repeatable yet flexible processes, resulting in high value integrations
- Lead the partner lifecycle from onboarding, enablement, and payment
- Collect, track, and identify key success metrics from integrations
- Work closely with product management, engineering, finance, legal and data science teams to drive partner programs
- Build and maintain a deep understanding of partner needs as well as relevant industry trends
- You have 3-5 years of experience in running strategic and operational initiatives
- You are highly organized, self-motivated and disciplined
- You work effectively in complex, and collaborative environments
- You can easily pivot between strategic and tactical tasks
- You are comfortable collaborating with all levels and roles, internally and externally
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You are comfortable interacting with partners live or via email, including senior leaders
- You have a natural curiosity towards improvement and opportunities
- You are proactive and interested in implementing solutions and new ways to scale or automate workflows
- You are comfortable with creating and analyzing large data sets, working in xls or similar, crafting executive summaries and drafting business cases or rationales.
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. When you work at Mozilla, you give yourself a chance to make a difference in the lives of Web users everywhere. And you give us a chance to make a difference in your life every single day. Join us to work on the Web as the platform and help create more opportunity and innovation for everyone online.
Commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging
Mozilla understands that valuing diverse creative practices and forms of knowledge are crucial to and enrich the company’s core mission. We encourage applications from everyone, including members of all equity-seeking communities, such as (but certainly not limited to) women, racialized and Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, persons of all sexual orientations, gender identities, and expressions.
We will ensure that qualified individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, as appropriate. Please contact us at [email protected] to request accommodation.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race (including hairstyle and texture), religion (including religious grooming and dress practices), gender, gender identity, gender expression, color, national origin, pregnancy, ancestry, domestic partner status, disability, sexual orientation, age, genetic predisposition, medical condition, marital status, citizenship status, military or veteran status, or any other basis covered by applicable laws. Mozilla will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics or any other unlawful behavior, conduct, or purpose.