Just like sales leaders have Salesforce, technology leaders have Pluralsight. We are democratizing technology skills and as every company becomes a tech company, we are central to their future competitive advantage and ability to thrive in the digital age.
As we expand our offering and geographical impact, we are building our team of strategic sellers. We're hiring SaaS software solution sellers who will sell Digital Transformation Solutions to the CIO/CTO. We are a unique, must-have solution in a space with low saturation. And we have world-class enablement to support our entrepreneurial Account Executives.
As a Enterprise Account Executive (AE), you are responsible for the growth of our enterprise accounts in the region, ensuring all key metrics are delivered. With identified accounts, you will ensure revenue growth, customer success and long term partnership with the customers. Our Enterprise AEs will provide direction and recommendations to the extended territory team and leadership to increase efficiencies, structure, and strategy of the region, ensuring individual and team success.
Who you're committed to being:
- You have extreme ownership of your business
- You are competitive with yourself, yet collaborative with other team members up, down, and across the business
- You are autonomous - you like to understand the guidelines for success, partner with the business to get what you need, and then work entrepreneurially to get it done
- You are a consultative seller who is seen as a trusted advisor
- You are hungry for feedback and coaching
- You can manage well in times of growth, change and ambiguity in a fast growing environment
What you'll own:
- Meet and exceed sales quotas - Close customer contracts starting at $300k a year in ARR with 9+ mo. average sales cycle, build and grow pipeline, accurately forecast, cold call and prospect account base for new opportunities, identify and win new business accounts. You are knowledgeable of vertical market sales and developing new vertical market sales plans.
- Own your business: Increase sales, develop leads, and close opportunities - Develop territory strategy plan and specific account plans, expand install base and acquire net new customers, create and execute demand generation plans within territory, be accountable for all aspects of taking down the number, as if you truly owned Pluralsight. Establish executive level, long term customer relationship for future cross-sell and up-sell opportunities.
- Establish yourself as a trusted advisor through being assertive, present, and relevant - Build relationships with customers through all phases of the life cycle, identify and care for customer needs, maintain accuracy in Salesforce, develop process for meaningful customer experience, Prospecting, developing, managing, and executing a territory plan to support lead generation, full sales cycle management. Understanding industry trends, product capabilities and customer requirements.
- Leverage internal and external tools to maximize customer information - Maximize success with world class SaaS toolkit (access to Salesforce, Outreach, Discover.org, CPQ), provide feedback on pre-sales issues and competitive trends, use sales tools to identify and profile, quote, invoice, and collect revenue from customers, curate customer testimonials. Plus, organize your daily execution, keeping 12 mission-critical plates spinning at once.
Experience you'll need:
- Have sold SaaS into a C-Suite and with customers through all phases of the life cycle
- Experience consistently exceeding quota of greater than $1 Million
- Building your large network/connections of IT leaders in Large Enterprise businesses
- Experienced in negotiations
- Solution sales experience in identifying market size and focus
- Developing sales pipelines, accurately forecasting penetrating new accounts, driving the sales process within a relationship selling environment
- Sales cycle expertise - sales process planning, forecasting, prospecting, communication, negotiation, presentation
- 3-5+ years B2B SaaS experience with Enterprise/Fortune accounts
- Background in business development and heavy prospecting with the ability to create new opportunities in ways where others have not
- Solid knowledge of and experience in. Solution-Selling, Customer-centric Selling, Strategic Selling and/or Value Selling
Ideally what you've done:
- Sold enterprise software solutions to IT, Learning, and Engineering, and tech leader decision makers within the Engineering Org
- Sold for products in the growth stage