Account Manager at Patron Technology (Las Vegas, NV)
Patron Technology is a remote-friendly company. This position is open to any candidate in North America.
WHO WE ARE:
Patron Technology is redefining what it means to be an event creator by empowering organizers to take control of their entire event experience. With our powerful ticketing, engagement, mobile apps, and cashless products fit for any event, creators can transform the attendee experience and become leaders in their industry. That’s why iconic brands like New York Comic Con, Bonnaroo, Candytopia, and the NHL use our ever-evolving solution to drive nonstop engagement, reach expansive audiences, and gain more revenue.
We are a diverse team of event goers and experts that are passionate about helping our clients transform how attendees experience their events. We thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced environment that rewards innovation and creative thinking. Our employees are located around the world in the United States, Canada, Europe, and Australia.
Patron Technology is looking for a dynamic and passionate Account Manager with a live events or software background to join our growing Account Management team. Working alongside Sales & Operations, and reporting into a Director of Account Manager, this role will be the primary driver for account renewals, creating cross-sell and upsell opportunities, identifying new product features, and developing strong, long-term relationships with our partners. In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a customer success-driven personality with excellent communication skills and a technical understanding.
Success in this position requires an understanding of our clients and their businesses to ensure that all available products and services offered by Patron Technology are properly leveraged. A strong technical proficiency and a desire to understand all of the software products under the Patron Technology umbrella is required to be successful in this role. We support some of the world’s largest events in the attractions, convention, festival, and venue spaces, so the ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment and will have a passion for live events. In this position you'll have lots of opportunities to learn outside of the scope of a traditional Account Manager role.
Sounds interesting? Let’s talk.
AS AN ACCOUNT MANAGER, YOU WILL:
- Manage a diverse book of business that includes top clients across all existing verticals by being the main point of contact for all incoming inquiries.
- Devise business goals and strategy with our clients in alignment with existing product solutions.
- Coordinate with internal teams throughout the lifecycle of each project. (Sales, Product, Implementation, Sales Engineering, Design, Finance, Event Operations; and Customer Care)
- Work closely with our Sales team to ensure the successful onboarding of new clients.
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of our various software products and stay up to date with all product release notes.
- Understand all available client marketing resources and maintain an understanding of Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager; and other common marketing platforms.
- Exhibit an ownership over your accounts and understand working in a high pressure environment.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and best practices.
- Be prepared to work in a remote environment.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant Client Services experience
- 3+ years experience in the live events and/or SaaS industry
- 3+ years working in a client facing role
- Prior experience managing annual renewal goals and/or working to hit revenue targets
- Capacity to own and execute multiple large-scale programs simultaneously
- Must be fluent in English. French and/or Spanish language skills a plus
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Ability to travel when required, or desired, to support live events.
- Ability to work non-traditional hours when required to support our global initiatives
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Voluntary benefits
- Generous PTO
- Paid parental leave (following 12 months of continuous employment)
- 401K Match
- $200 event reimbursement
- Udemy Business, a world-class learning and development platform
At Patron Technology, we take great pride in providing our team members a safe and healthy work environment. To that end, Patron Technology requires all employees, contractors, and visitors who will be physically present at a company facility or sponsored event, representing the company at a client event, or physically present at any event where the company’s employees, clients, or vendors are present, to be fully vaccinated. Exemptions are permitted, and if approved, will require the wearing of an approved face-covering, submission of a negative COVID test, and completion of a health and safety form that includes temperature.