Many companies offer payroll and human capital management (HCM) solutions, but Paylocity takes technology to the next level. We've evolved beyond HCM to a next-generation employee experience platform. With uniquely designed solutions to help companies engage employees, we've changed how and where work gets done and created a personalized work environment. Join Paylocity as we continue to transform the future of technology!
We give our employees what they need to succeed, including great benefits and perks! We offer medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and a 401(k) match, as well as perks that support you, your family, and your finances. And if it's career development you desire, we provide that, too! At Paylocity, people matter most and have always been at the heart of our business.
When you feel like you belong, work is no longer work - it's personal. At Paylocity, we believe better employees lead to better companies. Workplaces and cultures that care will build the future, and at Paylocity, we're doing just that. Join us as we change the future and transform your career!
There are jobs and then there are careers. Since 1997, Paylocity has been hiring talented people, giving them big challenges, and providing the right resources to help them succeed. Our award-winning culture ensures all employees feel truly welcome, appreciated, and free to be themselves. While other companies talk about it, we make it happen. Join Paylocity and launch your career!
The Account Maintenance specialist position is responsible for data entry and maintenance of state agencies' rates, EINs, and frequencies for our clients. They register on a client's behalf for state EINs. They facilitate the seamless onboarding of new clients, set up and manage tax codes, and partner with colleagues in Tax and other related departments such as Client Services, Implementation, and Finance to ensure sound tax service and high level of customer service is delivered.
The below represents the primary duties of the position, others may be assigned as needed. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Initiate and process SUI Rates/EIN and frequency exchanges
• Update SUI rates, account numbers, and deposit frequencies
• Facilitate EIN registration
• Facilitate new client onboarding including scheduling prior to service tax collections for new customers, verifying client data, importing demographic and pay history data into tax application for new customers
• Manage Tax codes including but not limited to adding tax codes, inactivating tax codes
• Answer add tax code hotline (call queue)
• Participate in User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
• Maintain and update current procedure documentation
• Complete special projects as assigned by management
• Other related responsibilities at the discretion of management
Education and Experience
- 1-2 years of payroll experience preferred
- Payroll service bureau experience is a plus
- Experience in a high-volume payroll tax department is highly desirable
- Employment Tax Knowledge desired
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (MS excel advanced skills)
Paylocity is an equal opportunity employer.
Paylocity is committed to the full inclusion of all individuals. We comply with federal and state disability laws and make reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. To request reasonable accommodation in the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected]
This role can be performed from any office in the US. The pay range for this position in Colorado is $32,760 - $38,395/yr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This position offers a full range of benefits outlined here . This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via www.paylocity.com/careers."