Account Executive at SuperJoy (Richmond, VA)
| Richmond, VA
Sorry, this job was removed at 9:53 a.m. (CST) on Thursday, May 5, 2022
WE ARE / Account leadership. Champions of creativity, protecting and elevating ideas for clients who believe in the power and prosperity of inventive thinking.
YOU ARE / A thinker and a doer. A mover and a pusher—of people and of work. A closer—someone with experience in helping take campaigns across the finish line in a creative space.
YOUR BASELINE / You understand the business. You’ve moved beyond escalating problems to solving them yourself. You’re done asking "How do we make a great ad?" and now ask "How do we make a great ad on time and on budget?" You've got compelling points of view and can use them to guide teams towards stronger work.
YOUR IMPACT / Our work creates buzz, and you’re at the center of it. You'll:
• Support and at times lead teams in making culture-transforming creative
• Use critical and strategic thinking skills to build processes and business
• Learn from the best and brightest at Martin, bettering your work
• Own the entire production process, keeping the work moving
To be in account leadership at Martin is to champion creativity.
Our ambition? Declaring Martin the most forward-thinking agency in the world.
We fight for, protect and elevate ideas for clients who believe in the power of inventive thinking. We create ideas that consumers talk about, and that our clients prosper from. Ideas that we're proud of.
And we’re a little bit of everything: trusted advisors, mentors, problem-solvers, cheerleaders and creative partners. We are as devoted to our client's brands as they are, and know what our clients need before they do. Strong relationships breed the confidence, trust and accountability that allow us to create the best work of our lives—for our clients, and for our agency.
To us, unity and belonging are motivators; buzz and cultural impact too.
Our optimism for our clients and what they’re capable of fuels our teams, allowing us to turn challenges into even greater opportunities.
As our work and our momentum continue to grow, so too does our need for a great account executive.
That's where you come in.
- You’ll inspire teams towards inventive creative work. This is achieved through collaboration, clear and actionable feedback, and an understanding of workflows. You'll come to know a little bit about a lot.
- You’ll cultivate trusted relationships with some of the most ambitious thinkers in the industry. Teams will expect you to guide productions through challenges, navigating big personalities and bigger deadlines. When it's time to tighten work, streamline process and deliver greatness on a deadline - you’ll be the one to do so. And when the dust settles, the work will be amazing.
- You’ll be trusted to know your client’s business as well as they do. You’ll be a partner in their success and devote yourself to the study of their industry, their audience and their competition. Your teams will look to you for informed recommendations, POVs and the inspiration to innovate and you’ll have the knowledge to provide them.
- You’ll push impactful work through the production process. This is: managing budgets, scopes, bids, estimates; working with legal and business affairs; and driving production timelines, anticipating problems and solving them.
- You’ll grow, and grow quickly. From project ownership to relationship-building, the exposure you gain will equip you to make stronger, longer-lasting impact.
WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU IF YOU...
- Have guided teams and clients in the production of innovative, creative work
- Are self-motivated and prioritizes details, deadlines and budgets for many projects
- Are a cultivator of strong, genuine relationships
- Are a strong communicator (both written and conversationally), collaborator, and negotiator
- You have a heart for details and understand their value as part of a bigger story
- Are ready to add value and to impact culture in a team and at an agency that wants to see you succeed
IS THIS ROLE NOT QUITE A MATCH?
Does this role pique your interest but feel a lil' out of reach, or misaligned with your unique experience? Still reach out! Your story might capture our attention.
HOW WE MAKE SPACE
The Martin Agency is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. The Martin Agency does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
More Information on SuperJoy
SuperJoy operates in the Other industry. The company is located in Richmond, VA. SuperJoy was founded in 2022. It has 31 total employees. To see all jobs at SuperJoy, click here.
Read Full Job Description