Who is ActivEngage?
As a communication-tech company since 2007, we combine our passion for technology with our mission to provide the most trusted live chat service to automotive businesses around the world. We’re driven by the idea that conversations can change the world. Our diverse team of skilled and driven professionals is united by a shared goal: helping our automotive clients build lasting relationships with their customers. Not only do we provide a service focused on relationships, but we've also made it the foundation for how we work as a team, invest in our community, and value our staff.
About the Position:
- Are you a top producer who wants to earn a six figure income?
- Are you a self-driven and ambitious sales professional who aims to close as many deals as quickly as possible?
- Do you have a passion for the automotive industry and the ability to connect with key automotive business stakeholders?
- Are you highly skilled at uncovering the needs of prospective customers?
As an Account Executive for ActivEngage, you will have the opportunity and challenge of matching automotive clients with ActivEngage’s chat products and services while earning an income that matches your superstar performance.
Account Executive Job Responsibilities
- Manages assigned field sales territory to achieve monthly sales goals
- Maintains a sales presence in the field through frequent customer contact
- Manages required expense budget to ensure that objectives are met
- Mastery of sales demo equipment
- Preparation of all required forecasting and other administrative assignments
We are looking for
- Top producers; superstar sales professionals
- Tenacious, ambitious, self-driven, customer-focused individuals who can open doors
- Self confident Sales professionals who care about closing the sale
- Strong, fearless, disciplined Sales professionals who can withstand rejection and are effective in the face of adversity
- Outstanding communication (spoken and written) and presentation skills
- Strong knowledge of Sales processes, procedures and sales programs
- Ability to quickly learn the ins and outs of our products and services and set appointments from a cold start
We provide the following benefits to our Account Executives:
- Company paid medical, dental and vision benefits for all full-time employees after 60 days of employment
- Income commensurate with sales performance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Discounted gym membership
PLEASE ATTACH RESUME WHEN APPLYING