AcuityAds is a leading technology company that provides marketers with a one-stop solution for omnichannel digital advertising with best-of-category return on advertising spend. Our journey automation technology, illumin™, offers planning, buying and real-time intelligence from one platform. With proprietary Artificial Intelligence, illumin™ brings unique programmatic capabilities to close the gap between advertising planning and execution. AcuityAds is headquartered in Toronto with offices throughout Canada, the U.S., Europe, and Latin America. For more information, visit AcuityAds.com and check out our Life @ Acuity video here!
The Account Executive at AcuityAds is the face of our company and Enterprise and Agency clients’ first introduction to our brand and our programmatic product suite. Reporting to the Head of Sales, you will be representing a sophisticated Consumer Journey DSP technology by establishing contacts and developing relationships with prospects, recommending strategic solutions, negotiating contracts, and retaining clients.
This is a fully remote role available for candidates based in Eastern USA.
What You Will Do:
- Manage the full sale cycle, taking a Challenger approach to selling
- Sell our powerful and robust SaaS platform
- Acquire net new clients and foster growth of existing accounts
- Build meaningful relationships with high-level stakeholders
- Manage strategic enterprise deals with complex sale cycles
- Sell into large vertical specifically tier one agencies and brands
- Own a book of business consisting of existing accounts and new prospects
- Work closely with our client success, campaign management, and product teams
Who You Are:
- Results driven and accountable
- Able to work autonomously and in a team-environment
- A true problem solver: you can identify a client’s needs and proactively suggest opportunities for expansion
- You are a hunter and not afraid to take risks
- Coachable: interested in learning and development, open to feedback and a collaborative environment
What You Will Need:
- 5+ years’ experience selling strategic SaaS platforms, programmatic solutions or advertising technolgy
- Experience managing long, complex sales cycles with strong track record of success
- Experience selling into tier one agencies
What You Will Get:
- An inspiring and family-focused culture with offices around the world
- A competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits including life and disability insurance
- An unlimited vacation policy
- Generous parental leave benefits with a top-up plan
- Time with our executive coach and Chief Empowerment Officer to assist in your growth and professional development
- Participation in our Employee Recognition Awards program
- An annual education and learning stipend
- Corporate rates and perks including fitness membership discounts
- We live and promote our company's values: Act with integrity, Never settle, Design to disrupt, Customer-Driven, Family-focused
GREAT PLACE TO WORK®
AcuityAds is certified as a Great Place to Work® after a thorough and independent analysis conducted by @Great Place to Work Canada. This certification is based on direct feedback from employees, provided as part of an extensive and anonymous survey about the workplace experience. Check out our website here.
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by the employee within this position. However, the actual responsibilities, duties, qualifications, and experience may vary. The Employee may perform other related duties as required to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. Information contained in this job posting/description is subject to change.
DIVERSITY, INCLUSION & EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
AcuityAds is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all our people and to providing a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We expect and require the cooperation of all our people in maintaining an environment with mutual respect by and for all our employees and applicants.
All employment decisions at AcuityAds are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, ancestry, creed (religion), place of origin, ethnic origin, citizenship, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity), sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status, political belief, physical or mental disability, receipt of public assistance, or irrelevant record of the offence.
AcuityAds provides accommodations for individuals with disabilities. If you require accommodation, please contact us by e-mail at [email protected] This ensures that the appropriate accommodations are in place during the recruitment and selection process and before you begin your journey with us.
Let us know what we can do to help you be successful during your recruitment experience at AcuityAds.
More Information on AcuityAds Inc.
AcuityAds Inc. operates in the AdTech industry. The company is located in New York, NY. AcuityAds Inc. was founded in 2015. It has 209 total employees. To see all 12 open jobs at AcuityAds Inc., click here.
Read Full Job Description