Join Us At Nextpoint!
Who We Are and What We Offer
Nextpoint delivers transformative software and services for all law-kind. Our award-winning team is 100% focused on making it simple, fluid, and affordable for law firms of all sizes to win the day, with streamlined eDiscovery workflows, simplified case management, and best-in-class security at every point. Our secure, cloud-based solution lets teams begin document review in minutes with powerful data analytics tools, a user-friendly interface and collaborative access from anywhere. Innovative case prep and presentation features exceed expectations of what smart eLaw software can do.
We seek out colleagues who are interested in joining a company where they will get to see their direct impact on an established yet growing business. We understand the value of ensuring that each individual can see a career path at Nextpoint and has opportunities to develop their professional skills. We take pride in having a friendly, open office life that is relaxed and honest. We enjoy spending time with one another in the office as well as outside of work. We are problem solvers, simplifiers, and challenge seekers, but above all we strive for a happy workplace and satisfied clients.
Don't just take our word for it that we're awesome!
- 50 BEST SMALL COMPANIES TO WORK FOR IN CHICAGO 2022
- 50 BEST STARTUPS TO WORK FOR IN CHICAGO, IL 2023
- Nextpoint Culture
Benefits and Perks
- Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience
- Flexible Hybrid Schedule
- PPO Health Plan, Dental and Vision
- Health, Dependant, and Transit FSA
- Generous PTO Policy & Paid Holidays
(Other PTO perks: Flexible Summer Hours, Quarterly Mental Health Days, 2 Floating Holidays)
- Annual professional development stipend
- Monthly flexible benefit stipend
- 401k plan & match
- Free in-office lunch every day and a stocked kitchen and bar!
- And more!
About the Role: Sales Executive
A Sales Executive at Nextpoint manages the full sales cycle for clients. They are the experts on understanding potential client's needs, and Nextpoint's value proposition and services. Using a consultative selling approach, Sales Executives will:
- Perform product demonstrations; prepare proposals and sales contracts
- Maintain a high level of activity (meetings per week) to ensure a healthy pipeline
- Track opportunities in one's pipeline, provide accurate forecasts, and report revenue in CRM.
- Collaborate with other team members (e.g. Marketing, Account Management, Customer Success) to delight prospects and customers
- Proactively seek opportunities to innovate on our sales processes and create new efficiencies
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with full cycle sales experience looking to grow their career and be a major contributor to the success of an established yet quickly growing company.
- 2+ years experience as a full cycle, quota-carrying sales representative, with experience in either the legal industry and/or with Software-as-Service company
- BS/BA degree required (or equivalent experience)
- Demonstrated record of success in previous market facing roles
- Interest/experience in working with small-medium sized, start-up tech company and in rapidly expanding and changing environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Positive, proactive, and collaborative work ethic
- Proficiency in Salesforce preferred
- Willing to work 'in person' at least 3 days per week either in Chicago office or traveling on site to clients; hybrid schedule
- Will need to provide proof of Covid 19 vaccination
- Authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer
Equal Opportunity Employer
Nextpoint is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to foster a diverse workplace, actively seeking to recruit, retain and promote people of color and LBGTQ+ candidates. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. If you are interested in our company we encourage you to apply even if you do not see an applicable job description, as we are growing fast and are always on the lookout for high performing, curious, entrepreneurial-minded individuals to join our team!