TMT Program Manager, Industry Solutions at ServiceNow (Atlanta, GA)
At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can't wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,400+ customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2021 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies®.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
The Telecom, Media, and Technology ("TMT") Program Manager for Industry Solutions will lead various strategic industry solution development and go-to-market programs for one of our priority verticals. The position will be responsible for coordinating activities both within the TMT Industry Solutions team, supporting the TMT Industry Leader, their Solutions Directors, Technical leads, and GTM leadership, while also coordinating cross-functional activities supported by Marketing, Product, Enablement, Sales Alliances & Channels, and the broader Industry Solutions and Strategic Go-to-market organization.
Additional responsibilities and accountabilities for this role include:
- Support the execution for the short- and long-term solution development roadmap in coordination with the Solution Director and Product teams.
- Work cross-functionally to execute a go-to-market strategy, led by the Industry Leader, for industry solutions and products. Examples include:
- Manage various aspects of industry communities of practice (setting cadence and agendas, tracking decisions and actions)
- Coordinate, at times in partnership with our Enablement teams, field and partner enablement programming around new solutions and products
- Facilitate the completion of the standard bill of materials for all developed Solution Plays
- Track and coordinate, in partnership with Industry Solution Directors, Marketing and other teams, all internal and external pipeline generation activities for our solutions including account roadshows, whitepaper/thought leadership deliverables, event participation, and marketing asset development
- Build a sense of pride in the joint success of customers and team
Critical Success Behaviors
- Effective Communications - Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
- Flexibility and Adaptability - Knowledge of successful approaches, tools, and techniques for dealing with changes and adapting to a changing environment; ability to adapt as needed.
- Influencing - Knowledge of effective influencing tactics and strategies; ability to impact decisions within and outside own organization.
- Managing Multiple Priorities - Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation.
- Organizational Change Management - Knowledge of and ability to align the organization's people and culture with changes in business strategy, organizational structure, technology and business processes.
- Organizational Savvy and Politics - Knowledge of organizational politics and political tactics; ability to effectively navigate formal and informal communication and decision-making channels
- Problem Solving - Knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving organizational, operational or process problems; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- BS/BA degree in Business, Engineering, IT, Marketing or related discipline.
- Hands-on program management experience in a technology organization
- Experience in sales operations or sales strategy in a software organization is a plus
- Advanced MS Excel spreadsheet skills, Advanced MS PowerPoint skills
- Advanced problem-solving, conflict resolution, active listening, and time management skills.
- Demonstrated cross-functional, technical Program/Project management skills including planning, scheduling, monitoring and stakeholder reporting with multiple tasks in a dynamic environment.
- Experience with analytics and understanding of support metrics and KPIs.
- Facilitation skills in leading and planning meetings, reviews, and retrospectives.
- Active listening skills to ensure feedback drives new initiatives and identifies areas of improvement.
- Ability to learn quickly and pick up tools, systems, and processes in a short amount of time.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Lead by example to enable quicker decisions, energizing others by clarifying purpose / why, and stop projects without escalation and willingness to work hands-on to deliver impactful outcomes.
- Commitment to producing high-quality, cutting edge deliverables.
- PgMP and PMP & Agile certifications are highly desired.
- Prior experience with implementing or supporting ServiceNow products in an Enterprise setting is a plus.
- In-depth knowledge of program management in a technology project delivery environment is preferred.
- Must enjoy working in a highly collaborative environment
- Experience in matrixed management environments and strong stakeholder management skills
- Experience partnering with and supporting revenue teams and revenue leadership
- Understanding of the TMT industries is a plus
This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.