Technical Project Manager, Trust (Privacy, Assurance & Risk) at Reddit
Technical Project Manager II, Trust (Privacy, Assurance & Risk)
"The front page of the internet," Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Reddit is poised to rapidly innovate and grow like no other time in its history. This is a unique opportunity to leave your mark on one of the most influential and trafficked corners of the internet.
We’re looking for a Technical Project Manager to support our growing Trust Organization. You’ll partner closely with our Privacy & Assurance team to help to drive technical projects across the company as we work towards company maturation. You’ll collaborate with a variety of engineering & product leaders across the company to build the processes necessary to streamline execution and ensure alignment to our long term strategy.
If you’re looking to positively and directly impact an already awesome company culture, we’d like to hear from you!
What You’ll Do:
- Lead the execution of cross functional technical projects in the Privacy, Assurance & Governance space to support company maturation.
- Own and improve team processes as you partner directly with Privacy & Assurance leadership.
- Proactively identify and solve for execution process gaps and work to reduce inefficiencies in processes.
- Drive communication with internal stakeholders on risks, trade offs and requirements
- Work closely with all Trust teams (Safety, Security & Privacy) to drive the execution of technical projects that address key company risks and build towards ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Internally champion the use of tools and processes developed by the Trust TPM team
What We Can Expect From You:
- 3+ years of collective experience in engineering and project management
- A data-driven problem-solving mindset with experience working with SQL to query databases
- Experience working directly with Privacy, Compliance and/or Security teams
- Strong communication and project management skills
- Pragmatic; you take an iterative approach to developing processes and system
- Proactive and curious by nature. You are creative and enjoy taking unique approaches to solve problems
- Experience automating with project management tools such as Jira, sheets, Asana
- Hands on experience with code is bonus
What You Can Expect From Us:
- Competitive Healthcare Benefits Package
- Quarterly Dependent Care or Pet Care Stipend
- Family Expansion Benefits
- 4 Months Parental Leave with Flexible Return-To-Work Programming
- Professional & Personal Development Stipends
- Unlimited Vacation, Annual Travel Stipend, and 10 Paid Holidays
- Onsite Wellness Classes and Wellness Stipend
- 401k Plan with Employer Contributions
- Monthly Commuter Stipend
- Monthly Cell Phone Allowance
- Paid Volunteer Days, plus Reddit For Good Volunteer Opportunities
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected].