Technical Project Manager I at Cox Enterprises (Atlanta, GA)
- Responds to service requests and works to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Mitigates and resolves day-to-day issues, risks and conflicts escalated by stakeholders.
- Manages the delivery of recommended services to achieve high customer satisfaction and trust.
- Routinely participate in vendor and project calls, often times leading both internal team update sessions or Q&A sessions when necessary.
- Assesses end user feedback and applying innovative and creative mechanisms to establish, improve and refine services to the global Cox Automotive organization.
- Liaises amongst departments throughout the organization, technology teams and third-party vendors to successfully coordinate activity across matrix functions and maintain a good customer experience.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and/or divisions to identify opportunities for process improvement and system enhancements
- Establishes and maintains relationships with service consumers (e.g. stakeholders, users, decision makers) by demonstrating reliability, cooperativeness, honesty, and an unbiased approach to resolving issues.
- Establishes and maintains relationships across technology support and solution teams, staying current on all support and service offerings.
Advise & Guide
- Acts as a trusted technology and mobile advisor in partnership with stakeholders to synchronize product and technology activities, identifying service components (e.g. people, process, products, tools) to deliver business outcomes and capabilities.
- Acts as subject matter expert and single point of contact representing mobile wireless projects and activities for Team Member Services
- 3+ years of experience in technical support or project management with a focus on mobile wireless carrier tasks.
- Strong understanding of mobile device management, carrier services, and billing processes.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate technical information to non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment, with a strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- Have technical expertise to provide mobile hardware/software support and possess familiarity with mobile wireless technology and field terminology
- Must be able to provide both remote and customer facing support, and be able to professionally interact with customer to solve issues
- Be able to remain calm and composed under pressure
- Ability to effectively build and nurture relationships with customers, prospects, colleagues, staff and executives at all levels of the organization.
- Understand the breadth and depth of communications channels required to effectively deliver regular dashboards measuring mobile spend and ongoing projects. Equally, know how to analyze and spot trends and adjust plans to maintain cost efficiencies.
- Must be comfortable leading meetings, knowing when to use influence and persuasion skills, and how to work across boundaries within a company.
- Demonstrate strong project and time management skills.
- Change Management and/or Project Management Knowledge and Experience
- Working experience of technology in identifying and embedding industry best practice into current ways of working or ITIL Foundation Knowledge or Certification
- Must possess exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, as well as excellent Microsoft Office suite skills, specifically Microsoft Excel.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field such as HCI, Graphic Design, Industrial Design, or Computer Science plus 0-2+ years of relevant work experience;
- In lieu of a degree, qualified candidates would require 4+ years of relevant professional experience
- Experience with carrier portals and tools, such as AT&T Premier, Verizon Enterprise Center, and T-Mobile Business Center.
If you are passionate about mobile technology and have a proven track record in supporting mobile wireless program needs, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
About Cox Automotive
At Cox Automotive, people of every background are driven by their passion for mobility, innovation and community. We transform the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars, accelerating the industry with global powerhouse brands like Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and more. What's more, we do it all with an emphasis on employee growth and happiness. Drive your future forward and join Cox Automotive today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses - which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications - is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page .
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual's age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.