Technical Program Manager, Security - Location Flexible at Dropbox
Dropbox is seeking an experienced Technical Program Manager to help lead cross-functional security programs. This role will bring technical program management expertise to drive high priority projects aligned to major Dropbox security initiatives. This position sits within the Security PMO and works across department and functional lines on a variety of programs that range in scope, risk, and complexity.Responsibilities
- You will use your program management expertise to drive strategic and tactical efforts for various critical security services teams, systems, and services.
- You need to work with many different domain resources from Product Managers, Engineers, Engineering Managers, UX Designers, Product Marketing, User Researchers, Product Analysts, Business Development, Legal, etc.
- You will define data requirements in both technical and business terms that inform the success of programs.
- You will manage complex inter-team dependencies and bridge the gaps in ownership.
- You will drive, manage, and edit core reporting and documentation against annual, quarterly, and monthly rhythm of the business deadlines.
- You will create and simplify processes to reduce noise, scale work and ensure quality and consistency.
- 10+ years of Operational Program Management experience in technical industry
- Experience writing technical documentation, using modern documentation software, and defining internal operations and reporting
- Working knowledge of Agile Scrum Project Management
- Proven success in defining, identifying, and reporting effective metrics or KPIs
- Experience developing and managing knowledge sharing and feedback loops between internal and external partners
- Experience leading continuous improvement programs
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent program management experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Proven track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects
- Security experience including understanding of security fundamentals and the Secure Development Lifecycle a plus