Founded in 2014, Opendoor’s mission is to empower everyone with the freedom to move. We believe the traditional real estate process is broken and our goal is simple: build a digital, end-to-end customer experience that makes buying and selling a home simple, certain and fast. We have assembled a dedicated team with diverse backgrounds to support more than 100,000 homes bought and sold with us and the customers who have selected Opendoor as a trusted partner in handling one of their largest financial transactions. But the work is far from over as we continue to grow in new markets. Transforming the real estate industry takes tenacity and dedication. It takes problem solvers and builders. It takes a tight knit community of teammates doing the best work of their lives, pushing one another to transform a complicated process into a simple one. So where do you fit in? Whether you’re passionate about real estate, people, numbers, words, code, or strategy -- we have a place for you. Real estate is broken. Come help us fix it.
Opendoor is looking for a Program Manager dedicated to Brand Design to guide and oversee the ongoing and incoming creative projects. As a member of the Design Team, you’ll lead the organization, prioritization, and development of work across projects like creative marketing campaigns, internal and external communications, and landing pages. You’ll have vision over the entirety of the work and will implement processes to improve team efficiencies. And you’ll have a clear, measurable impact on our growing business — ranging from revolutionizing the home selling experience to helping customers find their dream home.
We appreciate Program Managers who think broadly and strategically in addition to the tactical day-by-day needs. The ideal person also has experience working closely with performance marketing teams to drive measurable business results.
As a Program Manager on Design, you will:
- Oversee the planning, intake, prioritization and execution of design-focused projects specifically between the Brand Design, Marketing, and Comms Teams
- Audit, identify, and improve missing or broken process, areas to better collaboration, and create a plan of action to execute successful projects
- Implement new workflows that remove friction and allow for flow of creativity across
- Set up design reviews with partners and senior leadership by driving agendas, goals, discussion, and presentation strategy
- Collaborate closely with Design & Marketing Leaders on overall team vision and strategy
- Resourcing and roadmap planning with Design Leadership
- Facilitate team meetings, offsites, conferences, and education
- Run tools and subscriptions
- Manage administration needs of freelancers and contractors
- Localize designs decisions with tools and documentation
- Evangelize Design System across the organization
We are looking for teammates who have:
- Experience: 7-10 years experience driving strong and disciplined program/project management. Agency experience is a bonus but not necessary.
- Communication: Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Teamwork: Experience partnering with Design, Marketing, and Comms to work efficiently and execute at a high bar of quality.
- Autonomy: Ability to proactively manage time and deadlines while comfortably juggling multiple projects at once. Thrives in ambiguity and adjusts for the unexpected.
- Tools & Process: Well-versed in developing lightweight, repeatable processes, standards and workflows. Proficient with tools like Asana, Dropbox, and Google Docs.
More About Us:
Want to learn more about us and how we are revolutionizing the home buying and selling process? Learn more about us on our website, check out our profile on The Muse to learn more about our culture from our team members, or read our blog posts to hear about the work we are doing.
We Offer the Following Benefits and Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision with optional 70% coverage for dependents
- Flexible vacation policy
- Generous parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
Please note that these benefits and perks are available only to Full Time team members and do not apply to contract roles.
Opendoor Values Openness:
Our team celebrates our diverse backgrounds. We believe that being open about who we are and what we do allows us to be better. Individuals seeking employment at Opendoor are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or other protected status under all applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.
Read Full Job Description