Sr. DEI Program Manager at Addepar
Who We Are
Addepar’s mission is to bring data, technology and people together to help investors make more informed and timely investment decisions. Our wealth management platform is transforming the fintech industry by providing data aggregation, analytics and reporting for even the most complex investment portfolios. Here, your voice matters. We believe that portfolio, market and client insights can make a significant and sustainable impact, one person and one community at a time. Working at the intersection of groundbreaking technology and limitless financial services industry growth, we are optimizing how capital is put to work.
Addepar’s Talent Programs Team is seeking an expert in how individuals, teams, and organizations promote diversity, equity, and inclusion in a fast-paced, high-growth global environment. This senior individual contributor role is accountable for enhancing and growing a workplace where everyone can do their career-best work and where Addepeeps of all backgrounds can be heard and can contribute. One of your key responsibilities will be to lead and support our active and vibrant affinity groups (ERGs) to grow their impact. You will love this role if incredible variety excites you, and the ability to work strategically as well as roll up your sleeves and execute with partners from across the organization matches your skills and interests. This role is an opportunity for you to showcase and share your deep knowledge of how organizations make sustainable culture change. Help us to ensure every Addepeep feels welcomed, valued, informed, and connected.
What You’ll Do
- Refine and evolve our strategic framework and define our multi-year roadmap
- Drive talent integration with partners to ensure DEI is embedded and woven across the employee lifecycle
- Act as a DEI subject matter expert and coach for leaders and business partners
- Translate and communicate the latest research into practical, tangible solutions that advance our DEI goals
- Actively participate in external events to promote and highlight our culture and promote Addepar as a great place to work
Affinity Group Leadership
- Inspire and support our affinity group leaders with the necessary knowledge, skills, and attitude to amplify their voices and actions
- Develop, evolve, and manage all affinity group processes from affinity group leader selection and approval to fund requests and approvals
- Effectively support our heritage month experiences to educate, celebrate, and collaborate across our organization
- Facilitate the tracking of participation and engagement in affinity groups
- Prep affinity group leaders for quarterly leadership meetings and occasional all company presentations
- Oversee our affinity group mentorship program, ensuring its effectiveness and ability to scale
Change & Project Management
- Effectively scope projects, develop project plans, track milestones, and create communication plans for successful completion of projects
- Perform risk assessment and mitigation activities
- Execute stakeholder analysis and manage stakeholder expectations
- Create change management plans that effectively address organizational and individual needs
- Select, manage, and evaluate vendor relationships to ensure efficient use of resources
- Create an evaluation strategy that addresses how we will measure the success of all key initiatives
- Capture and analyze quantitative and qualitative data to track and measure progress, generate insight to inform business decision making, and enable effective reporting
Who You Are
- 10+ years of progressive experience in diversity, equity, and inclusion work
- Bachelor’s degree in organizational psychology, sociology, human resources, OD, or equivalent work experience, master’s degree a plus
- Proven track record of advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion in the technology or finance industries
- Experience in small, high-growth organizations and global organizations
- Ability to connect with a variety of audiences from individual contributors to executives, from technical to non-technical employees
- A solid track record of building collaboratively with cross-functional teams, a plus if able to mentor and guide other members of internal teams
- Deep emotional intelligence that enables effectively engaging with individuals with varying levels of support and getting people on board with their mission
- Outstanding skills using quantitative and qualitative data to tell stories that inform decisions and prompt action
- Ability to communicate complex, sensitive concepts in easy-to-understand ways and knows the finer points of confidentiality
- Understanding of Human Resources and Organizational Development principles, policies, and practices
Addepar was founded in 2009 by Palantir co-founder Joe Lonsdale, who currently serves as an active Chairman of its Board of Directors and General Partner at 8VC. Addepar works with hundreds of leading financial advisors, family offices and large financial institutions that manage data for over $3 trillion of assets on the company's platform. Addepar was named a Forbes Fintech 50 company and honored as a member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar is headquartered in Silicon Valley and has offices in New York City, Salt Lake City and Edinburgh, Scotland.
At Addepar, we are driven by our core values:
- Take Action - We believe in empowering each other to make decisions that elevate our colleagues and our communities.
- Build Together - We celebrate success by recognizing the value of collaborating with each other, our clients and partners.
- Best Ideas Win - We welcome new ideas that inspire change.
- Demand Transparency - We encourage open discussion and information-sharing to strengthen communication across organizations.
- Solve Problems that Matter - We put our community of clients and partners first by creating technology that meets their needs today
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.