Senior Technical Program Manager at Toast
Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
Here at Toast, our mission is to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive. As a Technical Program Manager with Toast there is an opportunity to make a real and visible impact on the success of Toast’s most complex and critical initiatives enabling next level growth and achievement.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Lead the delivery of complex, cross-functional technical programs by fostering a team mentality, bringing structure to ambiguity and providing clear and consistent business communications
- Coordinate and collaborate with product and engineering to understand business requirements, drive technical decision making and build scalable, performant and reliable solutions
- Manage and drive the execution of all phases of the project lifecycle. Build and maintain timelines, project plans, and communication artifacts to ensure everyone is operating from the most recent and accurate information
- Leverage your previous experience to understand our current environment and challenge our normal to expose unseen opportunities.
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- Demonstrable track record of managing cross-functional teams in order to achieve critical business initiatives.
- Excellent communication skills to effectively interact and influence at various levels of the organization.
- A good understanding of project methodology and how to apply it to real world situations.
- Ability to compartmentalize and context switch on the fly with changes that you can and cannot control.
- Proven capacity for identifying risks and managing trade-offs in a highly complex environment
- Experience with and working knowledge of enterprise applications (Salesforce/Netsuite/etc..) preferred.
- 7+ years of experience in managing technical projects.
Our Spread of Total Rewards
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.